Release NotesNote: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Content and Environment
- Boreworm shouldn’t get stuck.
Caverns of Karrundax
- Karrundax flies down and attacks after the Wyrmlings are killed.
Combat and Powers
- Runic Resonance can be collected while on the quest, Sphere of Influence to obtain Runic Etchings by completing Master Expeditions.
Item Power and Set Bonuses.
Classes and Balance
- Deck of Few Things and Orb of Tiamat correctly reduced a foe's outgoing damage, based on the item level scaling.
- Drift Globe artifact correctly debuffs the target. Decreasing power and critical strike, instead of boost it.
- Eye of the Giant artifact Defense instead of resistance.
- Manticore Talons artifact does damage and knockback at all ranks.
- Numerous tooltip text updates.
- Rune-Etched Orbs sold by Runemaster Sinye flavored has been updated to better reflect how they are gained.
- Sparkly Slippers of Sloopna, tooltip buff mentions Awareness.
- Tactical Enchantment gives incoming healing bonus for the utility slot.
- Composed Insight gains bonus accuracy scaled with remaining stamina.
- Oath of Devotion and Righteousness properly lower the amount of threat generated by the healing spells of Oathkeeper and Devout.
- Paladin Aura of Protection, Aura of Wrath, Aura of Vengeance and Aura of Valor buff icon no longer flickers.
- Ranger and Rogue powers have the projectile damage type where applicable.
- Bounding Slam mistakenly granted additional action points based on the number of enemies hit.
- Sprint now grants immunity for the first second it is held down. Similar to Warlock's shadowslip this effect cannot occur more than once every 3 seconds.
- Bloodspiller indicated the magnitude of Bloodletter was increased by more than the actual effect.
- Divine Protection gives critical avoidance scaling with remaining divinity.
- Perfect Balance no longer incorrectly grants multiple stacks of Radiant or Burning Shift upon hitting multiple enemies with some powers, instantly canceling the effect.
- Cleave and Reave mistakenly granted additional action points based on the number of enemies hit.
- Enduring Vengeance mistakenly granted a 60% damage bonus instead of a 5% damage bonus.
- Roiling Hatred doesn’t return vengeance even if the fighter's vengeance is below 50%.
- Seethe reduces the player's Stamina when channeled.
- Weight of Vengeance increases the damage of Anvil of Doom or consume vengeance as indicated.
- Anvil of Challenge properly causes Anvil of Doom to place the fighter at the top of the target's threat list.
- Knight's Valor redirects damage as expected.
- Divine Touch under the feat Divine Reciprocation did not properly grant additional threat.
- Sacred Shield increases stamina per hit.
- Aspect of the Pack applies to teammates only.
- Aspect of the Serpent ends 30 seconds after unslotting.
- Careful Attack’s range has increased to 80.
- Call of the Storm’s buff icon is correctly named Lightning Enchanted Weapon.
- Call of the Storm’s tooltip shows the radius of how far it extends.
- Path of the Blade hits the expected number of times.
- Increased the cost of Shatter Spark by 1 soul spark.
- Essence Master correctly increases damage and healing with Essence Drain.
- Life Bind tooltip references group instead of party.
- Shatter Spark has been increased by 1 Soul Spark.
Items and Economy
- Soul Scorch tooltip lists the range of 80’.
- Wiggins looks like a ghost instead of a zombie.
- Tymora's Lucky Enchantment, Rank 6 has title name.
- Tymora’s Lucky Enchantment tooltips are updated to match their actual percent effectiveness.
Character Art, Effects and Audio
- Updated the localized text for FR, DE, RU, and IT locales.
- Major audio and VO pass.
- New music mix for Undermountain login.
- Number of character power SFX have been updated.