test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Needed: Top Issues Currently in Neverwinter PC

Comments

• krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    wylonus said:

Devs, please be aware of changes, and you really need to look up and check all "Demon Escaping", after mod 16, there will be lot of "fails"

LOL well your first mistake was even doing Demon Escaping. Most of the time I just engage it and let it run the course. Its faster to let it fail then to spend the 5 minutes defending the portal. Just let it fail and then move to the other heroic encounter.

But on a side note I ran Demon Escape in Dread Ring on Preview to complete the Campaign Challenge and I had no problem soloing it as a Cleric.

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    i had no problems in dread ring and well of dragons, it is that Icewind seem mostly failed most often, when there are other players defending to kill escaping demons, i join in, so that was fine, demons seem to be little faster and so often i saw some demon just ran into even it got hit or taunted.
    escaping demon task is one of the worst 3 challenges, closure and slaughter are more favorable to do.
    escaping just need tiny adjustment, fails are more fequently if 3-4 players, rarely few times when someone wasnt questing or grinding, just ran into demon zone just to upped challenges and leave with tougher mobs appearing.

on side note, escaping demons isnt problem when there are more players during prime time, but too few after witching hours or doing new mods when released.
    wylonus said:

i had no problems in dread ring and well of dragons, it is that Icewind seem mostly failed most often, when there are other players defending to kill escaping demons, i join in, so that was fine, demons seem to be little faster and so often i saw some demon just ran into even it got hit or taunted.
    escaping demon task is one of the worst 3 challenges, closure and slaughter are more favorable to do.
    escaping just need tiny adjustment, fails are more fequently if 3-4 players, rarely few times when someone wasnt questing or grinding, just ran into demon zone just to upped challenges and leave with tougher mobs appearing.

on side note, escaping demons isnt problem when there are more players during prime time, but too few after witching hours or doing new mods when released.

Well they probably wont fix it. I know that sounds negative but over the years seeing how many bugs in older content gets ignored while they fix portraits for the crafting artisans and doing some text fixes in a patch. You lose hope of ever them getting to fixing the dungeon bugs. So do what most players do, skip the BS and don't stress yourself out over content that is broken or silly. Just engage Demon Escape and let it fail, this will trigger the other two heroics. Its much faster than trying to bust it out for a success when it takes so long that if you are solo you might find yourself losing 10 seconds before victory and waste all that time you coulda spent just causing it to fail and running to the other heroic areas.

hm, interesting, thanks for info, just to speed up unwanted encounters and go to what we need. not a bad idea.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Silver demon escape is harder because of the shadow demons. Bronze, a ranged character can camp the portal and just worry about killing the Barlugas. The cultists stop when aggroed and do so little damage they don't hurt much. When it goes Silver and the Shadow Demons start spawning, you need people to spread out to keep them from rushing the center since they are melee, not even considering the invisibility.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    shadow demons also causing companions confused and get 'docile'.
  • aerinlaerinl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    quspiv said:

Top 3 by me (with reasons)

1. Stability.

You can have beatiful game and perfectly balanced. It wont matter when servers are lagging and players are getting constant DC's. (This inclues very annoying and balance breaking DC's in PvP)

2. Bugs

There's a lot of bugs which make very expensive items worthless or broken balance wise. It also affect various classes which can make them useless or OP. (For example, TR SoD is not fixed since mod6 started)

3. Lack of fun. Most of the recent changes (+50% HP to mobs and huge XP increase) were really not needed and on top of that it affect mostly new and casual players. Doing daily quest on new characters is a chore. You pretty much made huge wall between old and new players. These kind of changes should be aimed at old players and help new players catch up instead of placing them even more behind. If these things dont change, you will start losing casual players and discourage new ones, cause not many is insane enough to play 24/7 for 1 year just to get few power points and low lvl enchants.

• aerinlaerinl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    1. The game was so laggy on several different server attempts by our group could not outrun the laggy server. For the Event, it makes you re-start at the VERY being-just for laggy and freezing you in place to see your party members die instantly. Is there no way to monitor the server to solve this issue? Have a "resetting server count down in: 20, 19, 18...." shout and then at 0 reboot. Please resolve.
    aerinl said:

1. The game was so laggy on several different server attempts by our group could not outrun the laggy server. For the Event, it makes you re-start at the VERY being-just for laggy and freezing you in place to see your party members die instantly. Is there no way to monitor the server to solve this issue? Have a "resetting server count down in: 20, 19, 18...." shout and then at 0 reboot. Please resolve.

It has nothing to do with the server. It has to do with the event dungeon itself. First of all the reason it was removed from the game is because they had data transfer issues. So some of this is what you are seeing. Nice to have that nostalgia back, lag and all, power disconnects and burst data dropping. It has nothing to do with the server, but instead the way those old dungeons were designed. Too much data is being passed around from player, to server, back to players and all the input of powers and damage response messages are too much for the way they are structured. This is why you get party lag and burst errors.

The thing is Cryptic doesn't care. They know these issues exist. If they cared they wouldn't have structured the event like they have.

to cut down laggy effects.

1. light/shadows
    2. wall texture
    3. polygon counts
    4. spell effects/zone partical effects.
    5. background effects
    6. water effect/lava effect/trap effect.
  • anarcho#1267 anarcho Member Posts: 6 New User
    Here is my feedback while the game is downloading.
    Telling people it's 18+gigs to download at somewhat slow speed would be nice.
    How much of this "completely free to play" game is actually free? I went on the wiki and the first race i clicked (dragonborn) says i have to buy something to get access. I HATE false use of the word free. Either it's free or you have to pay. If you have to pay, it's NOT free. So, where can i find what's actually free and what's not? I'm tempted to stop the download until i know the answer to that. I've been burned too many times by "free-to-play" that are actually just demos and you have to pay to play the game.
    Why do you make it so hard to start playing your game?
    Download, update, download something else, update, download yet another thing, update again.
    Finding helpful information is near impossible.

The only full screen option is 1080p, but my monitor is a false 1080p so i use it at 720p, but that option is not available.
    I got stuck for a while trying to figure out how to actually collect the supplies in the first chest.
    I finally managed to do it by clicking wildly at the bottom of my screen because the button i'm supposed to click is probably hidden somewhere down there.

How am i supposed to play if i can't see everything?
    I'm always using the same computer and the same firefox browser, but every time i log in here, i get a pop up saying i have to verify this new computer or browser.
    It's always the same, it's not new.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2019

Here is my feedback while the game is downloading.
    Telling people it's 18+gigs to download at somewhat slow speed would be nice.
    How much of this "completely free to play" game is actually free? I went on the wiki and the first race i clicked (dragonborn) says i have to buy something to get access. I HATE false use of the word free. Either it's free or you have to pay. If you have to pay, it's NOT free. So, where can i find what's actually free and what's not? I'm tempted to stop the download until i know the answer to that. I've been burned too many times by "free-to-play" that are actually just demos and you have to pay to play the game.

Frequent (often weekly) and sometimes large updates is part of Neverwinter, always has been for just about as long as I can remember. If one chooses to stay and play Neverwinter this is something they have to become accustomed to.

There are a few things that help; one being go to the options menu and check or uncheck "Patch on Demand" -
    • Checked Patch on Demand means the game will download patches while playing the game as necessary, which often hampers game play for slower computers.
    • Unchecked Patch on Demand means the game will download patches before one begins to play the game which usually provides for smoother game play.
    Perhaps other player/posters can provide more tips and tricks...

The game is "free to play", choose any race but those premium races that a player has to buy and it costs nothing... However if anyone wants to play a specific race that isn't free, Dragonborn for instance, it's going to cost them.

Think of it as an available option when buying a car... the car costs "X" amount of dollars as advertised, however if the buyer wants to add the premium music package that’s probably going to cost them extra - The Dragon born race is a premium add-on.

Why do you make it so hard to start playing your game?
    Download, update, download something else, update, download yet another thing, update again.
    Finding helpful information is near impossible.

The only full screen option is 1080p, but my monitor is a false 1080p so i use it at 720p, but that option is not available.

I got stuck for a while trying to figure out how to actually collect the supplies in the first chest.

I finally managed to do it by clicking wildly at the bottom of my screen because the button i'm supposed to click is probably hidden somewhere down there.

How am i supposed to play if i can't see everything?

Sounds to me the problem isn't with the "game"... but maybe your computer.

Every computer program has "minimum requirements" (memory, video card, hard drive space etc.) for a program to operate properly the "(PC) UPDATED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS" to play Neverwinter can be found on the link I provided.

I'm always using the same computer and the same firefox browser, but every time i log in here, i get a pop up saying i have to verify this new computer or browser.

It's always the same, it's not new.

The game remembers the browser settings you used when you log out only if your browser and computer name doesn't change... Some browsers I discovered (I used to have the same problem) do such a through job of clearing the cache that there is nothing of the previous identifiers left for the game to recognize and it is like logging in from a new computer/browser. If The game does not recognize the computer/browser as having previously logged on, it will asks you to verify the your computer again.

There is a fix for that, but sadly I can't remember for sure what it is.

At any rate welcome to Neverwinter...

I hope you can get your issues resolved and enjoy the game.
    DD~
    > Frequent (often weekly) and sometimes large updates is part of Neverwinter, always has been for just about as long as I can remember. If one chooses to stay and play Neverwinter this is something they have to become accustomed to.
    >
    > There are a few things that help; one being go to the options menu and check or uncheck "Patch on Demand" -
    > * Checked Patch on Demand means the game will download patches while playing the game as necessary, which often hampers game play for slower computers.
    >
    > * Unchecked Patch on Demand means the game will download patches before one begins to play the game which usually provides for smoother game play.
    >
    >
    > Perhaps other player/posters can provide more tips and tricks...

It's really the initial install download install update, download install update that was annoying. That and not knowing before hand how big and how slow the download was going to be.

> The game is "free to play", choose any race but those premium races that a player has to buy and it costs nothing... However if anyone wants to play a specific race that isn't free, Dragonborn for instance, it's going to cost them.
    >
    > Think of it as an available option when buying a car... the car costs "X" amount of dollars as advertised, however if the buyer wants to add the premium music package that’s probably going to cost them extra - The Dragon born race is a premium add-on.

Instead of saying Completely free, it should say what's free and what can be bought.

> Sounds to me the problem isn't with the "game"... but maybe your computer.
    >
    > Every computer program has "minimum requirements" (memory, video card, hard drive space etc.) for a program to operate properly the "(PC) UPDATED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS" to play Neverwinter can be found on the link I provided.

Maybe it's my computer, but i do have more than the minimum requirements. Also, if i didn't the installer should tell me before downloading 18 gigs.

> The game remembers the browser settings you used when you log out only if your browser and computer name doesn't change... Some browsers I discovered (I used to have the same problem) do such a through job of clearing the cache that there is nothing of the previous identifiers left for the game to recognize and it is like logging in from a new computer/browser. If The game does not recognize the computer/browser as having previously logged on, it will asks you to verify the your computer again.
    >
    > There is a fix for that, but sadly I can't remember for sure what it is.
    >

But, my location, IP, browser and computer don't change. The system should have all that info, why would clearing the browser cache make it a new browser? It's always the same identifier, i don't use a random identifier anymore.
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Clearing the cache resets it because they store the info in a cookie, and if it doesn't see that cookie, it thinks it's a new browser/device and tries to re-verify. Its stupid, but it is what it is. I use Firefox too and the same thing happens to me. I just hold my nose and use IE with cookies enabled for logging into this forum, and that's the only thing I (almost) ever use it for. I only do that when I'm actually going to post (like right now) though, otherwise I just browse on FF.
    Every player is being forced (and I use "forced" intentionally and honestly) to remove enchantments from items no longer able to be equipped for companions since the Mod16 rollout. The more companions who were equipped with non companion specific gear, the more it costs to remove those enchantments. It seems to be well within programming prowess to remove those items from our companions who had them equipped, but cost for removing the enchantments that were slotted in those items falls squarely on the shoulders of the players…

with 10+ companions each equipped with three non companion specific items, some with two slots each and the costs for a player being forced to remove those enchantments from gear no longer able to be equipped by companions – still bound to character - will be about 30 gold. or more.

For some 30 gold may sound like a paltry sum, but considering the nerf in the drop rate of healing (and other potions) that now have to be purchased from a merchant with gold, and the additional costs now associated with professions which again requires gold and new and low level players especially are being hit with a ‘triple whammy’…

In addition to that players who had gear specifically allotted to companion use on more than one companion now find that only three of those items are able to be used by their companions and the remaining items are still – bound to character – meaning even if a player has other characters on their accounts companions who had non companion specific gear on them won’t be able to use any of the gear because again those items are bound to character.

The least that could have been done is for every item unequipped from companions all slotted enchantments assigned to that gear were automatically removed from those items as well, just as it was for companion specific gear that had enchantments instead of runestones slotted in that gear, instead of saddling players with that cost.

Seems to me beyond removing non companion specific gear from companions and removing enchantments from companion gear that now only slots runestones, no one considered the cost some players would have to deal with regarding these changes.
    DD~
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I'm dealing with changes, but I'm not happy when my rogue is set to 13 STR and 21 DEX. I had 16 STR and 18 DEX before. Apparently +3 STR gives the result of 16 STR and 18 DEX at start in Mod 16 for rogue. I tested by 5th character that I haven't made yet at start to test results of these changes. I didn't ask for this roll 13 STR and 21 DEX! Yet some community by class set are not happy. I'm quite upset or devastated and I sent a support ticket about it. Please allow the community to choose their race ability roll. Thank you. Please.

Mod 15 https://i.ibb.co/Bczh3bv/0303192153.jpg

What I can choose in Mod 16 of what I had in game Mod 15

https://i.ibb.co/x2mh71Y/0423192319.jpg

23-7 is 16 STR
    25-7 is 18 DEX

My suggestion is to give race re-roll tokens to every player on their classes like in the mail on game, so that players can get back in order and start playing.

My barbarian (GWF) is fine with 28 STR and 21 DEX and I guess I'm fine with my other classes by what was given to me at start by ability roll scores.

It's just my rogue that I didn't ask for the 13 STR and 21 DEX. So I'm asking for my ability score rolls back by receiving a race re-roll from support I hope, which seems like the best solution. I don't see a problem by doing so because race re-roll tokens are bound to account anyways. Sorry, it's a sacrifice that Cryptic has to take by complete changing a game and giving a random ability start roll that a player didn't start with. Close approx is fine for the classes. I mean I had 11 STR on my paladin at start I think, 8 STR is fine I guess for Mod 16 for paladin, and other stats do contribute to the damage dealt being magic related accordingly. It's not fair by forcing people to spend $10 dollars for a race re-roll for a start ability score roll that they had in Mod 15. Besides we asked for this anyways and I was prepared for this to happen, which it did. I took screenshots of my feats and ability roll scores on my characters on purpose to be prepared for this Mod 16. Being prepared will help me decide a bit on the paragons, since there are some connections still in place a bit. I'm asking for some help please for my rogue start ability roll scores stats, so that I can get to playing this game. I'm not mad, but devastated on the ability score start roll outcome given to me for my rogue. Just wasn't planned by thought for some classes during preparation and I believe rogue is the only one that will have this issue on preference. Some want more STR and some want more DEX for the rogue. It's just that some players chose that 16 STR and 18 DEX like I did from start. The outcome for rogue is set to more DEX for everyone as starting ability score rolls and that's not what some players wanted. I believe 16 STR and 18 DEX is a perfect balance and there is a reason why I don't want 13 STR and 21 DEX! Because I hit hard and -3 off dexterity isn't bad at all, because the 16 STR at start helps with damage dealt. Some people are different, so Cryptic wasn't prepared for it by giving more DEX to the rogue at start in Mod 16 for everyone already in game. The game changed so it happens, just give me race re-roll and I'll be playing happy.

13 STR +3=16 STR
    21 DEX-3=18 STR

I choose to be different and that's what I had in Mod 15. It's just my preference. 16 STR and 18 DEX on my rogue.

The only other problems was dealing with the human gear that was allowed to be placed on companions in Mod 15, but thanks for decent high item level companion gear from Neverember in Moonstone Mask. :+1: I trashed for refine points and got rid of the human gear placed in my companions; that's not a big deal. At least it's something to be set ready for companions by giving some decent high item level companion gear to us.

The Cincture of Atropal Essence is helping me because it gives me +2 charisma for recharge speed at epic rank (purple). Yeah ok there is some adjustments to get used to in this Mod 16. However, I got to Yawning Portal with Barovia gear given from Monster Hunt and I believe it's so easy to get there with Primal gear by how easy it is to kill everything; it's not so bad. Mod 16 is step and only a step. Yes Mod 16 messed us up a bit, but you know I'm going to try this Mod 16. Some improvements on the encounters cooldowns to help others out and that will help the community a bit more. For what it's worth, it is decent I guess for Mod 16. Though I haven't even played far enough and I'm about to choose my setups wisely after looking over. It seems promising if you really look closely at things. Just look at anything that helps you have cooldown reduction and you will be alright. Did I mention that I got to yawning portal without setting anything on my rogue by ability scores, paragon, boons, and feats; that easy. I wanted to see the environment. I like that we can actually sit in chairs and sofas in Mod 16. However in Moonstone Mask, there isn't anything like that yet, besides the area location where Neverember is in a room. Perhaps some updates in time will add more of it. The content is nice, but Mod 16 seems like there is a lot of adjustment to get used to and I think I can manage. Some powers, feats, encounters I wish to placed in other paragons close to Mod 15, but it is what it is.

HAWK COMPANION PASSIVE-I'M LOVING IT! Ok I haven't tried it in real environment, since I'm waiting for my stats as I discussed for my rogue. It's just the stats given from the hawk passive seems promising. That's my cute hawk Riven ;p he rips up everything. I know a bit off topic, but it's great name for my hawk I think.

verb
    past participle: riven
    LITERARY
    split or tear apart violently.

Kinda got the idea from the game Myst Riven. Unlike Myst, which took place on several worlds known as Ages linked together by special books, the setting of Myst Riven takes place almost entirely on the Age of Riven, which is based on a world slowly falling apart due to Gehn's destructive rule. Basically tearing rifts of dimensions. I'm in my 30s people.

Also is frostburn enchantment supposed to be -900 critical strike towards the target? Is this a mistake? Who would want this enchantment? [Any LOL on this post will be referring to this only].

This game is so easy! I got to level 72 without setting anything LOL. Then it got harder, since I need my 16 STR-18 DEX and from those stats to be 23 STR-25 DEX. I just fought with nothing set at 13 STR-21DEX LOL. However, the enemies are not hard to kill, just couldn't deal with long cooldowns; I think that's the main problem. Might be different once I have everything set and I'm still waiting for support to do something about changing my ability roll to 16 STR-18 DEX as start roll.
    Post edited by mwk on
  • blake#2893 blake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In a nutshell...the new mod SUX. I lost all of my powers I worked hard for. I can no longer hit like I did before. I cannot figure out how to re-do what you have undone. my Companions are now stripped of their enchantments and runestones. WHY??? Did you think you were leveling the playing field for those who are at lower levels? At the sacrifice of us at upper levels? I purchased another bad of holdings so I could at least sort the items in overflow, but it disappeared.

You guys have some 'splaining to do.
    edited April 2019
    I'm not going to immediately join with the Mod16 "sucks" group, definitely by my opinion there are a lot of things that seems to have been redesigned to be unnecessarily punitive or just thoughtlessly not given the depth of consideration I think they should have been given prior to the full public release, but basically nothing that isn’t ‘fixable’, that is so long as the PTB’s don’t just dust their hands off and call what we currently have as “good enough’…

Enchantments removed from companion specific gear to allow players to slot runestones in their place… understandable and well thought out in my opinion.

Enchantments still slotted in non-companion specific gear that companions were wearing, but are no longer able to – necessitating players having to spend gold to un-slot those enchantments... not well thought out and punitive in my opinion.

Previously several player companions could have had multiple items of companion specific gear slotted, now there are only three available slots for that gear per character – but all of the other companion specific gear previously worn by companions are Bound to Character not able to be shared with other characters on the same account who may no longer have gear for their companions… not well thought out and punitive in my opinion.

It is liable to take me weeks - if not longer - to be able to amass the quality of gold I need to remove enchantments from gear formerly worn by companions and in that time, I won’t be playing those characters, invoking or collecting VIP because there are items in my overflow bag… (*Buy character slots they said ~ :s )

Of course that’s just my impression from a few minutes of trying to get at least a few of my characters to where they are at least playable, having to pay to remove enchantments from gear previously used by companions, trying to empty out the overflow bag so I can at least invoke and collect VIP, figuring out what to do with lots of companion gear that is Bound to Character while companions for my other characters on the same account, have no available companion gear… stuff like that.
    DD~
  • johnjones5699johnjones5699 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Ok mod 16,i was looking foreword to this, but the first thing that i found was my weapon was now item lvl 1,so i had to spend gold, AD and Refining points so that i could build enough weapon, not happy.

Now my main char is an SW, i've been playing an SW for a long time and i was never down with the thought of being a healer. SW's are killing machines plain and simple, but i did try the Temptation and it was alright. The reason it worked was because every one had life steal and that was how the SW was able to help heal, well you all screw the pooch on that one.

My SW is not a cleric and the trash you pulled on the Soulbinder is wrong in so many ways. I guess if you have end game equipment and was max out in everything then you might be able to heal, but not everyone is like that. My SW was a 14k Warlock and i could run dungeons, but now i have to decide what class i'm going to be before i enter a dungeon, because i can't change once i'm there. What was going through every bodies mind, it doesn't work and that's the truth. Now before every one starts saying i'm just being a whiner let me explain, first SW's are paper dolls they always have been, and they are design to be a range attacker, also they are DPS now remember DPS, not a cleric. SW's have low AC, they wear leather armor and you all want them to be in close and act like support for every one else. :( Oh and the monsters in the dungeons still kill with 1 hit, go figure.

I still have other classes on this account and i'm afraid to even look at what was done with them. The worst part is 1 of them is a cleric. Look the population of Neverwinter has drop quite a bit and well i don't see it helping the game at all. I can see some good things in this mod but over all, you've done more harm then good.

Thank You

mod 6 all over again, longer fights with trash mobs, so boring,
  • tigrosstigross Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Just to throw this out there since I hope somebody will notice it somewhere. Cursing for SW right now is way to random. Most skills you gave the class have something to do with lesser curse or warlocks curse, but we have no way to apply the curses anymore, just to attack and hope things become cursed somehow!!!!!
  • kairokuraku#1670 kairokuraku Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Solo Play:

The enemies are now way too tanky and absorb way too much damage. Playing a solo non-DPS character makes going through some low level quests extremely tedious. Even level 30 enemies can take some time to kill as a LVL 60 character.
    Please put enemies back to what they were before Mod 16, at least general play enemies. Dungeons may be alright.

Honestly, as a new player who started maybe 9 days ago (not long granted), I had much more fun playing before this patch.
    This patch is a major turn away for me because the amount of effort that goes into killing basic enemies not in a dungeon is boring and unrewarding for the amount of effort that goes into them. Especially when everything want to kill you and chases you for 20 miles.
    players are excited for new adventures, but players hating "50%" that take too long to move on to next mobs, it is serious nerfage, need redo for new numbers, 70% seem better than 50%. players like faster combat and reduce that cooldown.
    It not right when i am fighting some ogres or hexers, and worst, beholders keep casting chain-effect without any cooldowns. players are now cursing "wth" at devs.

just wait and watch in 2-3 weeks, will other players will stay or leaving?, believing devs dont care about "fun". no one like "marathon" fight scripts like older Final Fanasty did few years ago, players fought nearly for +20 hours non-stop, and when it was over, some just pass out and got hospitalized.

words to devs, you need to ask honestly, players dont want longer and boring fights. the longer the fights get, and some players would seek out flaws to cheat just to get it over. remember Cragmire Crypt where the exploit by luring to the pit, since his spell with too many active red rings almost cover every inch of the floor when some should had "Expired", because players hate to get wipes over and over if played honestly.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Please get your scaling right, being scaled down 1 or 2 levels because you happened to invoke for a few days before playing one of your chars through the new campaign or had the guild XP boon makes a HUUUUUGE difference, so much so that the fights against trash mobs were dangerous and took ages in the expeditions.
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    In case you never knew, you get decent high item level companion gear from neverember in moonstone mask. I suggest going with something that has charisma added to stats by gear for recharge speed too.
This discussion has been closed.