Release NotesNote: We may have included patch notes for issues that were never present on Preview.
Note: This is not an all-inclusive list of fixes, but a snapshot of the many fixes we are doing. Content and Environment
Combat and Powers
- Numerous tuning changes to dungeons and bosses.
- Svardborg leaves his throne and engages the player properly.
Item Power and Set Bonuses.
Classes and Balance
- Defender’s Banner - Standing in the area gives a different amount of Power and Accuracy depending on the activated artifact's rank.
- Green Dragon Heart Artifact damage output reflects the tooltip stated damage.
- Red Dragon Heart artifact tooltip no longer has “refine other items” text.
- Serene Runestones now function properly and have the correct values for each rank.
- Significant pass at updating artifact descriptions in the Tooltips to reflect their usage.
- Tymora's Spinning Coin Artifact damage adjusts when it ranks up.
- Heroic feats for Cleric, Paladin and Fighter no longer display as locked when you meet the level requirement.
- Number of class icons have been added.
- Smooth out the unlocking of powers for Fighter, Barbarian, Paladin, and Cleric.
- Under certain circumstances when blocking stamina, it could spontaneously refill the stamina that was depleted from the last block.
- Adamantine Strike now pivots to face the direction you are aiming the camera like most other attacks, or the nearest enemy.
- Cleric class features have been heavily reworked and adjusted.
- Magnitude of Bastion of Health for non Devouts has been increased from 500 to 600 and the tooltip correctly indicates the healed amount.
- Righteousness mechanic is now only listed under Devout.
- Feats have been overhauled.
- Focused Light now makes daunting light actually single target for targeting purposes.
- Hammer of Fate benefits from Burning Judgement as designed.
- Hammer of Fate now indicates its entire combo magnitude and grants 3 stacks of radiant judgement.
- Prophecy of Doom visuals have been updated to better communicate the effect. An effect persists over the target for the duration of the power, and a new effect accompanies the damage at the end of the power.
- Restrain effect applied by Chains of Blazing Light could be broken by the restrained enemy dealing damage.
- Searing Light has been renamed Searing Javelin and now deals fire damage, generates radiant judgement, and benefits from burning judgement. The radius of this power has also been updated to 8' from 5.5'.
- Blessing of Battle has been reworked into Blessing of Light. This at-will no longer deals damage to an enemy or requires a target. It instead increases the effect of your next healing spell by 10%.
- Final 2 columns of feats have been adjusted.
- Guardian of Life tooltip has been updated to clarify it only heals party members.
- Healing Word heals nearby allies, not just Party members.
- Persistent Guardian summon a guardian when used with Guardian of Faith.
- Righteousness decreases the cost and increases the magnitude of pre-paragon healing abilities (Bastion of Health) and decreases all threat generated from healing.
- Swift Prayers is no longer a feat but a class feature, and allows movement at a reduced rate for both Channel Divinity and Astral Shield.
- Several small balance adjustments to the fighter class features.
- Into the Fray tooltip displays Increased Run Speed.
- Richochet damage is reduced correctly Shield Throw.
- Counterattack effect granted to Dig In by the feat Shake it Off is now a core class mechanic called Retaliate which deals magnitude 300 damage with added threat and the damage is not based on remaining stamina.
- Knight's Challenge persisted for 2 seconds shorter than indicated in the tooltip.
- Knight's Valor redirects 100% of damage dealt to your party member.
- Knight’s Valor transfers all threat generated by the covered party member to the fighter.
- Shake it Off now enhances the magnitude of Retaliate by up to 300 based on remaining stamina.
- Sharpened Senses causes Bladed Rampart to grants immunity to combat advantage damage.
- Shield Throw buff icon is applied to enemies when stunned.
- Radiant Charge indicates that it knocks down targets, not stuns them.
- Smite's FX would often stutter or play twice.
- Aura of Life displays a buff icon on anyone within range of the effect.
- Divine Vessel tooltip correctly reflects that it increases healing and healing spells can be casted as if they had no divinity cost.
- Healing another player will not grant double Divine Barrier.
- Oath of Devotion description displays it is a Level 30 Mechanic.
- Hunter’s Teamwork drop properly grants AP/Health/Stamina to allies.
- Thorned Roots now does damage based on the stance you're in.
- Call of the Storm will only fire once per power usage.
- Fox’s Cunning buff icon contains a description.
- Rain of Arrows now functions properly with Aspect of the Serpent.
- Seeker’s Vengeance no longer helps Rain of Arrows unless the feature is slotted.
- Gloaming Cut give 20% stealth meter on a kill.
- Disheartening Strike correctly applies only on DoT.
- Healing powers apply Lingering Sustain.
- Essence Drain affects the targeted enemy.
- Essence Drain does specify a magnitude in the Tooltip.
- Transfusion Tactics triggers for the healing given to the caster of Shatter Spark.
- Wraith's Shadow DoT also restores health.
- Wraith's Shadow healing lists the range in the description.
Items and Economy
- Combustive Action description states correctly a non-smolder power has to kill the target to make it fire.
- Rewards have had a significant text and icon pass.
- Influence has been updated to reflect the design intent.
- Number of abilities are correctly reflected on the character sheet.
Character Art, Effects and Audio
- General UI polishing.
- Numerous placeholder icons have been replaced with final art.
- Numerous FX polish pass on class powers.