test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The whole experience since the game was launched

Hello,

I'm dissapointed from where the game things are going. Instead of making the game greater everytime they are destroying it!

How it is happening:
- They are nerfing stats (if the most powerful vorpal is 50%)
- They removed user portal where was possible to stay in game, even when you are out from PC, for selling things on market, take care of professions. (a little detail that make big difference from other common games!)
- Undermountain will remove the "feats" table. (what is the point on mmorpg that you do not need to think about your build?)
- PVP content is dead! (there is no reason for PVP, what mmorpg game do not have duel system, or open pvp areas? or a simple arena? well...)
- Removed the "spend points on powers"
- Binded drops from bosses
- perfect soulforged heal for numbers (it's ok on start of the server when you had 10k of HP, you will get ressurrected and healed for 6k HP)

How it should to be:
- They must increase stats (the next one should be 60% ?)
- They must improved cheating detections on the user portal (improved the detections or removing some feature, not extinguishing all of user portal.)
- Undermountain should have improved the "feats" table. (new feats maybe? a completely rework of them? new feats?)
- PVP content should be reworked. (add Duel system similar to Riders of Icarus, PK system like black desert, better rewards on arenas, types of match like, capture the flag, deathmatch, defend the vip, arenas on safe area for players that is inside fight).
- Keep the "spend poitns on powers" and create a special "chained powers" when you give and combine points on required powers, you have a special % or they will be lvl5 or whatever better.
- Unbind drops from bosses, one of the good things on a mmorpg is! "i had gone to the hell and got this item, now i can sell it for you." if this item is binded to you, why you should get back to hell? this item does not matter anymore... so stop playing?
- Pay for unbind/refurbish item to make it sellable again. (hey nice helmet that you are wearing, sell it to me? sure but you pay the refurbish as well.)
- Soulforged shou heal for % (what is the point on buying a unparalled soulforged that will heal you for 8k HP when you have 150k hp?)

Some suggestions to be implemented:
- Increase the party/group members number size
- Hard levels for ALL dungeons (example: Temple of Spider: History / Normal / Elite / Epic)
- Best Friend (you press "f" on a player and select "best friend" he accept the request and become your best friend, when you play close to him, you both win some cool stat bonus (increased drops or increased damage or any other % of anything)
- Marriage (50% of your earnings go automatically to your wife. Joke! haha)
- Be my enemy (each player will have an "enemies list" so you press "F" on a player and click on "flag as enemy" if he accept, you both become enemies, out of safe areas you can fight for death. You can ask for "stop being enemies" both need to accept as well. Or you can force it to stop being enemy buying some "y" item or at wondrouz baazar.)
- Duel System ("f" on player and ask for duel, if he accept a 5 seconds countdown starts and a 50' area is created. Fight for death, or getting out this area will finish the fight, out from this area has a 5 seconds timer to finish the duel. Duel does not have time to finish.)
- PK system (if you PK you will get the most painfull penalty that is possible "you PKlized can't team up a party for 2 hours". But PK is needed since there is players that are agressive with words on chat and you have to teach them a lesson.)
- Bonuses for coaching newbies (help newbies and get earnings. Gold, AD, Exp, Refinement Points...)
- Dungeon rankings (Fastest finished, Paingiver, field medic... it will make player to rush on being the number one! it resets every month and there is AD for players that participate on that. 1st place 100k AD / 2nd place 80k AD / 3rd place 50k AD / rest of players 10k AD as thanks on trying)
Tagged:

Comments

• ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I wont argue with your suggestions. Don't like most of them.

Here is mine:
    You made a simplistic boring game. People want complexity and creativity. Go fix it.
  • igorpampsigorpamps Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ragnarz2 said:

I wont argue with your suggestions. Don't like most of them.

Here is mine:
    You made a simplistic boring game. People want complexity and creativity. Go fix it.

i agree with you.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Only way that would happen is if PWE would allow them to hire maybe 10 more devs for the game, as it would take that to maintain it in the form it was in. I honestly do not see that happening, as much of their company resources right now are probably being used to get the Magic game off the ground.
  • igorpampsigorpamps Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Only way that would happen is if PWE would allow them to hire maybe 10 more devs for the game, as it would take that to maintain it in the form it was in. I honestly do not see that happening, as much of their company resources right now are probably being used to get the Magic game off the ground.

at least they would must stop messing up the things. If good ideas cannot be draw at this time, just give it a break and keep the game like it is, they are creating a simplistic boring game in this module 16. i fear it will drop out a lot of players =/ damn i'm so sad with this m16 =/