test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time to push back the release date?

arcticblitzarcticblitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 126 Arc User
Based on where things are at (as we see them) should the dev team be pushing back the release date to get some of the bigger things sorted with more time for testing and feedback? Peronally I think it would be a good move

Whats everyone else's opinion?
Blitzy : PVE only Barbarian
Martin ConDion PVE only Ranger

Guild Founder: -HunterS-

Comments

• tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

Based on where things are at (as we see them) should the dev team be pushing back the release date to get some of the bigger things sorted with more time for testing and feedback? Peronally I think it would be a good move

Whats everyone else's opinion?

No they don't need more time, they needed more people.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Yes they do need more people on the dev team. But I highly doubt that they release will get delayed, unless they find a bug that is a total showstopper. And, other than the scaling issues, I do not see anything that comes close to that even in last weeks build.
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    I doubt they will push the date for any reason.

The scaling problem is fatal but that wont stop a publicly announced date.

The expeditions dont work but progression aint what it used to be so that wont hold them back.

and if I am being honest with myself NVW 2.0 is not all that compelling. Too much of the appearance of complexity has been removed to satisfy.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    At this point more time would probably just lead to more problems lol.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    What to do while waiting that additional time. All progression has stopped pending the new mod.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Mod 16 is not even close to ready. Class balance is a complete mess. The disaster of FUBARing masterwork in mod 15 remains unaddressed. This whole rewrite on the combat system was a bad idea to begin with and it looks like the execution will be even worse than the concept.

I hate to say I told you so, but....