test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sliders to change old seals for new seals in mod16

If you went to the preview you know how many times you need to click to get the new seals , if you have the maximum it will get ridiculous . If you have 1200 old seals ,its 1200 clicks to get the new seals

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

If you went to the preview you know how many times you need to click to get the new seals , if you have the maximum it will get ridiculous . If you have 1200 old seals ,its 1200 clicks to get the new seals

Should you put the feedback in the proper place in the preview forum?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Should you put the feedback in the proper place in the preview forum?
    Or we can just move it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    It's ok I had to do this on live server also. Same problem.