test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hardcore Dungeoneer

greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
I've been going through my journal in an attempt to clear up unfinished achievements.

I have run several of the leveling dungeons in hardcore mode, with and without minimum item level checked.

None of the dungeons get marked off my list. The only ones that have are the ones that have been done for the K-Team, which all fall under the Hardcore Epic Dungeoneer list.

So, what are we supposed to do to achieve these?

@nitocris83
I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

Comments

• Options
    gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I conferm the issue.
    I sent a bug report.

[System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,842,452.

• Options
    rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Thx I have the same problem. The point is that there are few people interested to achievements ... and Cryptic doesn't take care about achievements very much. A lot of those are bugged or impossible to reach... I am DO INTERESTED ABOUT, but now I am resigned...
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    If Cryptic doesn't care about achievements then they need to quit adding them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! This was brought to the attention of the rest of the team but currently the bug fixing priorities are focused on M16 launch. But we haven't forgotten about the concerns with achievements or other areas of the game.