test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug - Master Expeditions (Rhemoraz boss disappears)

krsbawskrsbaws Member Posts: 28 Arc User
The Rhemoraz mini boss will disappear and not return when he goes tunneling. I've reported this bug in last patch but fix hasn't made it to live yet. When this happens the only way to progress is to abandon the expedition and start again, hoping not to get the rhemoraz again

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    In the same boat, abandoning.
  • snjstrsnjstr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    After a patch on 4/5 it does come back, but always fully healed, so unless you can take it out before it tunnels there is no end to the battle.
  • dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    Same here.
    I could only get it down to 30-35%. Did this a couple times then I logged out.
    When i logged back in later the quest completed and I received the reward chest. I accepted the quest again and got the Yeti this time. I turned in the quest and got the little stuff but no chest.
    I accepted the quest for my 3rd attempt but my cat walked over the keyboard and cancelled the HAMSTER quest ?!?!?!
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    New problem:: Out of 3 Master Expeditions, got the Remorhaz twice, First time through, First time through I attacked, damaged the Remorhaz, it left, and it respawned in the damaged condition, damaged it more, it left and repawned and i killed it. (that's what everyone expects.

The second Master Expedition went fine and completed, but no reward.

THE THIRD MASTER EXPEDITION was again the Remorhaz, but a new bug - each time it respawned AT FULL HIT POINTS. I was unable to get it below 40% and abandoned quest after 6+ tries.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

New problem:: Out of 3 Master Expeditions, got the Remorhaz twice, First time through, First time through I attacked, damaged the Remorhaz, it left, and it respawned in the damaged condition, damaged it more, it left and repawned and i killed it. (that's what everyone expects.

The second Master Expedition went fine and completed, but no reward.

THE THIRD MASTER EXPEDITION was again the Remorhaz, but a new bug - each time it respawned AT FULL HIT POINTS. I was unable to get it below 40% and abandoned quest after 6+ tries.

Could kill it after some planning on my fighter but it took a loong time, try and fail a lot of times
    is a really annoying bug...
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    As of the last patch it is randomly broke again. I did damage to it, it went under and came back. I did more damage to it, and it went under again but this time it did not come back.