test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 feats

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
Can someone on PC go to the test server please and make a short video with the feats for both paths for us console players please? Thank you.
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• icexnineicexnine Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I went on the preview server and there isn't even a feats tab anymore. My character is only level 4, but on the live server i can still see all the feats by going to the tab. I don't know if they removed feats all together, or you just need to be a certain level to even see the tab now.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    There are a limited number of feats, and they are now in the Powers tab, along with the Powers.
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Don't worry. Most of the feats at this moment are garbage on the preview server for Barbarian. If you aren't on the PC, I wouldn't worry about it yet. It's probably all going to change again.....
  • graydoomgraydoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Mighty Leap and respective feat must go away forever from Barbarian Class, never was used and never will be... two first feats are useless... Take Down needs increase magnitude or just make increase prone bonus to it better... must feats Barbarians still sucks for sentinel path like they dont have sinergy or provide any kind od combo
  • graydoomgraydoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
    Meta game to make ppl work together this is great but please make changes to Sentinel feats they need sinergy and do something like a combo, like old GF kind of style of tanking, the challenger at will is great, it could be just a little bit faster... migit leap and sentinel at will need rework at all or just wipe this and create something new better than that how makes some sense in game... just think COMBO! Sentinel path needs changes
  • fenrir4lifefenrir4life Member Posts: 295 Arc User
    All of the tank classes have really subpar feats; almost all tied to a single power, and there are dead levels for each where you can just leave it unchosen because you don't use either power, or you don't want to deal with the downside that feat comes with.