test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Neverwinter Review (2019)

dasmoogydasmoogy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
For those who are interested, a new review of Neverwinter (2019) has been published!
https://www.requnix.com/neverwinter-review-2019
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    pointless review and pointless post.
  • Options
    nemesrichnemesrich Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Pointless review based on mod 15.
  • Options
    ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Nice review!!
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    While that review holds true for module 15.... i want to see their review of module 16.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    littledanger#4115 littledanger Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Review is a total fluff piece. It's obvious that the writer lacks any in depth knowledge of this game. I challenge his motives for the review...
  • Options
    draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    That site has no credibility at all.
  • Options
    krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    dasmoogy said:

For those who are interested, a new review of Neverwinter (2019) has been published!
    https://www.requnix.com/neverwinter-review-2019

Review a review? Okay..

Um, a lot of the information will be outdated in a few weeks from now. 3/31/19 So all that effort put in to explain certain details of the game will have to be re-written. Which probably makes about half of the review. Sure there will be some static stuff that hasn't changed but it could have waited until after mod 16 giving a fresh overview.

Some of the data seems written from the perspective of a player who is still very new. Being a veteran playing since the game launched some of the "opinions" or even conclusions are well, immature. Meaning your exposure to certain things is very limited so your review is not accurate. Rather than just say that, I'll give you an example.

The point where you say the game has a lot to do for a player. Sure when you are a new level 70 that might be true but over the weeks those campaigns become more of a chore. I call them your hero chores. Because that is what they are, a chore. How much fun do you receive running the same 3 quests every day for a huge majority of the campaigns? But once you are done with all the campaigns, really the only thing left is the most recent mod item collections. Finishing up your upgrades, getting that last piece of gear you want to be up to date and then as most veterans who have all that done. You do your daily acquisition of rough AD, say a few snarky comments in Guild/Alliance chat and log out into a more engaging game.

• Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Sounds like a partly paid for review by someone that never played the game pass lvl 30