test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official M16: General Feedback

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @wisper2048 said:
    >
    > I think formula is more like: 100-min(80, min(50, max(0, (Def-ArmorPen)/1000))+buffs)=%Damage dealt
    >

This is just how armor pen relates to defense, nothing more.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kopros666kopros666 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    When you trade r14 single stat enchantments at the antiquities vendor in PE, you get a chest that has the choice for a triple stat enchantment like demonic, black ice etc.
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    4 weeks until Live? We have been reporting bugs with quests since day one and still no fix.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE at the very least make sure that the freaking quests work before release.

There are currently THREE quest breaking bugs on preview in THREE different quests in the new content!
  • ornaldornald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    Only Rogue's Power tooltips are displayed as "Apply Effect" instead of "Added Effect".
    Similarly, only Paladin's power tooltips are displayed as "Heal Magnitude" instead of "Magnitude", and only Fighter's power tooltips are displayed as "Total combo Magnitude".
  • meanrage1meanrage1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    My prediction for Mod 16 is the train wreck from hell.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Dumb question: if this mod won't launch until April 23, then why are they killing the Foundry on the 11th? Is it really THAT urgent?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    If the rate by which they fix buggs and downright not working powers for some classes like Hr I am getting worried and if I was devs I be paniking atm...

Hr been reporting so many things that do not work since day 1 and now another patch with absolut no changes to a class that is in such a bad chape it is impossible to even try to test it on preview. As it is now it is to say the least hard to see how they are thinking when they set lauch date to 23 of april???

Best
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Cultist Bulmark boon is not norking, it stats 1000HP per level but it only gave me 161 HP in a level 80 open world zone (Vanrakdoom) per point

As of 2019-03-30 the bonus damage effect from ring of shadowstalker does nothing at all

tested with +5 and +4 versions of the ring against level 80 SH dummies.

they both do the exact same amount of damage that not wearing either of them. Even if you have both equipped you do the same damage as none equipped
    edited March 2019

Someone mentioned loadouts...omg i've bought like 10 at least....another Slap in the face

that's so sadly true :joy: at most you will need one for dailies/weeklies (solo open content), one for dungeon mobs and one for dungeon bosses. Put another one for the second paragon just in case it's needed for an emergency
  • davidmokidavidmoki Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    "Collect a Runic Etching" quest is still broken, been stuck for 3 weeks in this quest.

Can you please get this renamed to Rofl Stompers?

• rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    New bugs I found last night introduced by the latest patch:

- Companions seem to use weapon damage from your equipped weapons! For rangers which one depends on your stance. No weapon = no damage
    - Players can now attack without having a weapon equipped. Of course damage will be 0 at that point
    - On Ranger, when performing a multiproc attack, if you change stance after firing the attack - you use the weapon damage of the weapon in the other stance

This and a lot more bugs can be found in the pocket wiki. Please fix all the broken stuff I marked in there!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP_cUugHdsObvQDzLFijGA-mVm_qLmSy0MI62aTLkDM/edit?usp=sharing

Last patch was huge by the way :-/
    Excess of power points can't be exchanged at the exchange vendor
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I am still bitter about my spellbook being ripped in half and pasted into the paragon paths. Seriously the old style of having a few exclusive signature spells was way better then halfing the slap-hamstering list.
    You won't let us choose our builds, roll our stats or pick our spells, how the Haalaster's sweaty sack is this in line with Dungeons and Dragons?
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    bpstuart said:

I am still bitter about my spellbook being ripped in half and pasted into the paragon paths. Seriously the old style of having a few exclusive signature spells was way better then halfing the slap-hamstering list.
    You won't let us choose our builds, roll our stats or pick our spells, how the Haalaster's sweaty sack is this in line with Dungeons and Dragons?

Still better than Sword Coast Legends...
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User

bpstuart said:

A low bar indeed.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    bpstuart said:

bpstuart said:

A low bar indeed.
    Can't argue that.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    bpstuart said:

It flat-out sucks. A dozen spells to choose from? That's IT??? You get that much at LEVEL 1. For a little perspective, grab your Baldur's Gate CD's and check our your spellbook after you go up a few levels.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

kopros666 said:

When you trade r14 single stat enchantments at the antiquities vendor in PE, you get a chest that has the choice for a triple stat enchantment like demonic, black ice etc.

This should still be possible on live, too. I choosed to Upgrage many single stat enchantment, because some of them like silvery was BIS for me, why shouldn't we be able to exchange them to the one which are the BIS in the new module for my build?

I don't disagree, but as it is right now on preview, you can only trade single stat for single stat, double stat for double stat, etc. What I reported is definitely a bug.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    kopros666 said:

kopros666 said:

This should still be possible on live, too. I choosed to Upgrage many single stat enchantment, because some of them like silvery was BIS for me, why shouldn't we be able to exchange them to the one which are the BIS in the new module for my build?

I don't disagree, but as it is right now on preview, you can only trade single stat for single stat, double stat for double stat, etc. What I reported is definitely a bug.
    I tested that bug right away. It appears fixed.
    nisckis said:

After this week patch, the exchange vendor gives enchants, runestones, weapon and armor enchants Bound to Account
    this kills the purpose of the exchange vendor itself, it was supposed to be a help for user after everything ingame has changed. With this change it's a severe punishment to anyone who uses it because that enchanment will be stuck to you forever, so the only real alternative is passing days or weeks trying to exchange enchants.
    For the runestones is even worse because with the M16 changes and this Bound to Account exchange, the only way is building 6 new runestones from scratch so if it's needed in a future we can exchange them with other players.

In conclusion, I do hope this change is a bug and it gets fixed before reaching live, because if it's working as intended this needs to be clearly stated ingame with red bold letters and also in the game web announcements (blog).

This is very serious! I do hope it was not intended. The lack of patch notes this week makes me wonder for the opposite scenario though.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    nisckis said:

After this week patch, the exchange vendor gives enchants, runestones, weapon and armor enchants Bound to Account
    this kills the purpose of the exchange vendor itself, it was supposed to be a help for user after everything ingame has changed. With this change it's a severe punishment to anyone who uses it because that enchanment will be stuck to you forever, so the only real alternative is passing days or weeks trying to exchange enchants.
    For the runestones is even worse because with the M16 changes and this Bound to Account exchange, the only way is building 6 new runestones from scratch so if it's needed in a future we can exchange them with other players.

In conclusion, I do hope this change is a bug and it gets fixed before reaching live, because if it's working as intended this needs to be clearly stated ingame with red bold letters and also in the game web announcements (blog).

So, I have a 10-20 rank 14s that previously I could sell on AH, now that they are incompatible with Mod16, I must trade them for BOUND enchants?
    Yeah. No. Please fix that.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Its very sad to see the game changing away from a place where you spend a long time to develop your account/characters, to one where you walk in and reach close to 'endgame' level so quickly. Its like moving from an MMO to a fancy version of tic tac toe, or something...