test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Queues Dead?

Last two night I've not been able to find a random queue of any level even if I stay there for 30+ mins. Are people just not playing them till mod 16 now?
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    All your gear will be useless.
    The chars you had and how you played them are gone or about to.~
    Economy is dead.

Surprised yet?
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @autumnwitch said:
    > Last two night I've not been able to find a random queue of any level even if I stay there for 30+ mins. Are people just not playing them till mod 16 now?

Depends on what time you are trying to queue in and what role you play.

I am able to queue into RAQ with my DC and 1 dps with me in less than 5 min. My alt is a dps and I get a quick 5 min RIQ if Im in a group with a tank or dc. By myself on dps RAQ usually takes about 15 min or more.

This is around 7:30pm to 10pm CST.
  • ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I know a quite a few people, including myself, are switching mains and grinding campaigns, as well as mainly doing mdemo for daily rad, so raq/req is drying up if only even a little bit. the new mod is very far away for console so the breaks have been put on surely, I would say. joining queue for specific dungeons outside of demo I find works better during slow hours.
    im actually the gwf carry
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    RQ is still a major source RAD. So unless someone is leaving the game for good before mod 16, they should still be doing RQ. The more the better before mod 16 because the scaling will probably make all RQ take longer to complete. REQ is probably dead because it is the hardest and many people do REQ for CR gear. No point grinding that now.

Another thing is many people are grinding boons on alts they think they will play in mod 16. Should be much easier to do while you still have life-steal and recovery, and not being scaled down.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    It was better over the weekend but I am finding during the week really really slim pickings.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I have the best ques at night also 8pm to around 1am eastern time, I will say advanced and expert have always took around 30 minutes to start period. For advanced stuff I stick with trying to form a group in chat or with friends even though I miss out on the AD bonuse, sometimes you can run the dungeons enough to make up for it with your own group as aposed to waiting in line.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

It was better over the weekend but I am finding during the week really really slim pickings.

Healers and Tanks have an easier time getting into Q's than any DPS class. That will stay the same come mod 16.
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > It was better over the weekend but I am finding during the week really really slim pickings.
    >
    > Healers and Tanks have an easier time getting into Q's than any DPS class. That will stay the same come mod 16.

Yeah that makes sense I’m kinda envious.
    Little off topic but am I the only DA that didn’t know there was a 3%crit sev boon in 15 until tonight.!? Just waiting there with the acorns to buy it.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

> @mebengalsfan#9264 said:

> It was better over the weekend but I am finding during the week really really slim pickings.

>

> Healers and Tanks have an easier time getting into Q's than any DPS class. That will stay the same come mod 16.

Yeah that makes sense I’m kinda envious.

Little off topic but am I the only DA that didn’t know there was a 3%crit sev boon in 15 until tonight.!? Just waiting there with the acorns to buy it.

I saw it but it is not needed when you use the Dread or Vorpal. The damage increase for me will be minimal.