test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant failures at end product items in MW professions

deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
To get done with the last MW professions was painful enough,then you guys changed everything,took all my Grand Master profession guys and made me trade for HAMSTER,and again you make us spend all our AD and cash to get back to a decent level with the Workshop maxed out and decent Artisans,and again we have to contend with your unrealistic/unreasonable RNG that defies logic and the laws of averages.The steps one has to go through to make or buy the resources in order to make one item,especially a +1 item,is painful and expensive.I have failed many times just trying to make a +1 resource in order to make another +1 resource that is part of a bunch of items to make an end product,and to make it worse,if you fail at the +1 ,seems like there is a 90% chance you wont even get a non +1 item. Case in point,I have gone through all the steps to get all the resources I need to make a Bronzewood Raid Kofia +1 three times now,and once I finally gather all the +1 resources in order to make the +1 end product,...not only do I again fail at the end product of +1,I also fail at getting even a normal item that would help me recoup my huge losses.I personally feel the RNG that decides things like this is totally unreasonable and unrealistic,and makes me think just how greedy you guys are at ploys like this that cause us to spend AD and cash. So right now I quit trying,you guys win. 3 failures in a row at making an end product is just too frustrating and expensive for me to continue.You guys really need to give us/me a break ,and fix that fricking RNG of yours!
Tagged:

Comments

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    deanski07 said:

To get done with the last MW professions was painful enough,then you guys changed everything,took all my Grand Master profession guys and made me trade for HAMSTER,and again you make us spend all our AD and cash to get back to a decent level with the Workshop maxed out and decent Artisans,and again we have to contend with your unrealistic/unreasonable RNG that defies logic and the laws of averages.The steps one has to go through to make or buy the resources in order to make one item,especially a +1 item,is painful and expensive.I have failed many times just trying to make a +1 resource in order to make another +1 resource that is part of a bunch of items to make an end product,and to make it worse,if you fail at the +1 ,seems like there is a 90% chance you wont even get a non +1 item. Case in point,I have gone through all the steps to get all the resources I need to make a Bronzewood Raid Kofia +1 three times now,and once I finally gather all the +1 resources in order to make the +1 end product,...not only do I again fail at the end product of +1,I also fail at getting even a normal item that would help me recoup my huge losses.I personally feel the RNG that decides things like this is totally unreasonable and unrealistic,and makes me think just how greedy you guys are at ploys like this that cause us to spend AD and cash. So right now I quit trying,you guys win. 3 failures in a row at making an end product is just too frustrating and expensive for me to continue.You guys really need to give us/me a break ,and fix that fricking RNG of yours!

You have the MW choices.
    1. Make it yourself and use it or sell it.
    2. Buy from someone else who did #1 and Pay $$$$$ AD
    3. Buy from someone else who did #1 and Pay $$$ AD, because the second seller doesn't know the real cost until they start losing Gold, GM, AD or 2 or all 3.
      S
  • deanski07deanski07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    Hmmm,your comment is as helpful as Cryptics RNG