test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claws of Malar: Defeat the Malar Cultist .. bug?

txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
During the quest line Claws of Malar, the groups of cultist seem to never stop coming at group 2/4 and will not trigger the next group. I understand from a guildie that this a protracted fight sequence. However group 1/4 was a 1 and 1/2 min fight. Group 2/4 has lasted over 7 mins.
Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

Comments

• txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User

Wyllowwood: Quest: Claws of Malar
    WIll hang on Arcturia calling the followers of Malar to her. The groups are killable, but do not count for the (4/4) required. There are no specifics to figure out why it is not accepting any kills as it does not describe what a "group" is. The dragon is not present to speak when it bugs.

Additional Information:
    1. After completely logging out, dropping the quest outside of the Claws of Malar area, retake the quest, it will complete ONLY IF the dragon talks during the Arcturia fight.
    2. With the amount of savages rooting you it becomes extremely difficult to even use a power, let alone even move. During the fight I was using a Elven Battle Armor, Rank 13 at 85% resistance, and these mobs were rooting every time without fail

Tried this, and it did finally progress. Looks like when running this quest, slow your roll and let the dragon have its piece.
    Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

• polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    hi, i stuck on 2/4 and 3/4 parts.

on 2/4 i died, and when revive i seen only a small group of cultists. I killed them and few other. but they wouldn't fight with me. and their HP bar after every hit had return to full.After this group I find some else Cultists not near Arcturia and reached 3/4 part. But I wasn't possible to found a new cultists. Few times I left the quest. But on trird time quests started from first talk with Dragon.

Also fight with Arturia was too hard, I run aloine with my new DC and fulled a few time. She hits very hard and often for me.

"sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"