test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

#ConsoleLivesMatter on Preview

I want to raise awareness that console players cant transfer anything from their Accounts to Preview.

2 players till now helped me Out ty very much at this point.

Over 20x tgat number implied me beeing a beggar or wanted a live Server ad priece.
And i dont know how many just ignore.

We are as Thomas Foss stated 2/3 of the playerbase.

Either devs make it easier for us to test or Community buck up anand help.

@devs u u loosing a lot if test data making it this way

Comments

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I understand the issue with porting toons from console to PC test server. To much involved for simple port of toons between platforms.
    But making lv70 toons available at start with campaign tokens since gear and enchants are obtainable
    Thay would make it easier for console players to test on PC preview shards. It's not possible to port test toons back to live so i dont see why it would be an issue.
  • soythesauce#5192 soythesauce Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I have a Suggestion
    Make a claimable box having
    1leg bag
    1shared bank slots
    1coalward
    10pres ward
    1enchanted key
    1 of each Lock boxes availiable on console and preview.
    1 comp pack for each Typ of comp contaning all comps
    1epic mount same as comp
    1leg mount see above.
    5gold bars
    300k ad
    And a scroll to lvl up to the designated lvl for testing.

Claimable on Preview for 1c or 1ad.

You want testers the masses find the faults and help you.
    Help them to help u.

Not asking for now but this should not be to hard to script.

If a dev or Community Manager wants to contact me for a bettet discussion om this feel free

@ have a Suggestion
    Make a claimable box having
    1leg bag
    1shared bank slots
    1coalward
    10pres ward
    1enchanted key
    1 of each Lock boxes availiable on console and preview.
    1 comp pack for each Typ of comp contaning all comps
    1epic mount same as comp
    1leg mount see above.
    5gold bars
    300k ad
    And a scroll to lvl up to the designated lvl for testing.

Claimable on Preview for 1c or 1ad.

You want testers the masses find the faults and help you.
    Help them to help u.

Not asking for now but this should not be to hard to script.
    @julia
    @terramak
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Keys and lockboxes generally aren't needed for testing. Just saying. A lot of that other stuff is available on preview easily enough, though yeah, it would be nice for them to add a few things to the Bazaar.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2019
    Tell me how i get a leg snail to test as a console playet if the ah sells thrm for 20kk from <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Im end game Player.

I Like Basic testing but i want all Testing.

I i dont want to go to pe under the bridge to sell my flowet to get stuff i need
    @kreatyve

<font color="orange">Mod edit: HAMSTER filter manually applied by moderator.</font>
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I understand as a console player I cannot transfer to preview. But it would be nice if I could easily build my toon from scratch on preview, at least level, campaigns, currency, from there I can do the rest. I played on live to level 34 and transferred over hoping for a test environment that could get me closer to where I am on Xbox in a short amount of time. So far I haven't found it.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Tell me how i get a leg snail to test as a console playet if the ah sells thrm for 20kk from HAMSTER.

Im end game Player.

I Like Basic testing but i want all Testing.

I i dont want to go to pe under the bridge to sell my flowet to get stuff i need

@kreatyve

Mod edit: HAMSTER filter manually applied by moderator.

Give me your @handle and I will mail you one on preview, 100% free.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    i need 4 glor ressurgence leg mount pack for testing.
    @soythesauce#5192

i need 4 glor ressurgence leg mount pack for testing.
    @soythesauce#5192

I said one.
    kuI2v8l.png
    i take what i can get.

the point is to test how my char proforms i need more.

im not rly asking for handouts i just want to push the matter for consol players on preview.
    im now going already through the second char i do from scratch

but thx.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    TBH, anyone with the ability to use the Preview Shard on PC also has the ability to boot up the game on PC, create a character, get them to max Lvl and just let them sit there until you want to use them for testing. Basically everything you could ever need is available on the PS.

I do agree that literally everything should be obtainable on the PS though, there's no harm in it for thorough testing. Have a proper Vendor for each category:

Mounts
    Companions
    Gear
    Enchants
    etc.

offering everything available to test. It would even assist people in seeing the end result of what they are aiming for.

I started on PC so no big deal for me but I basically cleaned out my PC stuff ages ago since I have no reason to play there other than to test builds and such.
    not only this but also find a lot more bugs and faulty interaction.