test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expansion of inventory

Considering how much now going to be forced into our inventory that was before located elsewhere - such as keeping spare rings/enchants on companions among others - when is inventory capacity going to get expanded?
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.

Comments

• shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    It seems you have not played on preview server yet. This mod improves what goes into your inventory by 100%. Maybe start a new character so you can see for yourself. Typically a new character is always tracking inventory space especially since it starts out so small. But, on preview my new characters haven't had to do maintenance after every quest/dungeon etc... They freed this up which lets me focus more on playing. things that go into your inventory are mostly useful now, which is SO much improvement that again, it makes me wonder if you have tried it yet.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2019

It seems you have not played on preview server yet. This mod improves what goes into your inventory by 100%.

Huh?

If you copy a character over to preview there is a fair chance you will see your inventory massively overflowing - companion gear, enchants from companion gear, lower ranks of companions that you have multiple copies of...all those things get put into your inventory.

Also, considering that you now probably want to keep green/blue insignia, they take up inventory slots as well. I find that I need more space with M16, not less.

I could delete my stacks of identification scrolls, but that's about it.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's a bit fiddly but you can safely store unused insignia on mounts.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother