test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can not enter Umbraxara's Lair

kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
Activating the entrance point of Umbraxara's lair starts the countdown, but does not drop into the lair after timer finished. Progression stuck.

Comments

• gestrisagestrisa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same. After killing the female vampire boss (Keleste was it?), upon attempting to enter Umbraxakar's boss area, the party countdown starts but nothing happens when it's finished.

A friend of mine also reported that the Vampire Boss actually chases you back to the respawn point if you die.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Same for me, unable to enter Umbraxakar's lair. Waiting for party counts down, but open hitting zero i remain outside.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Having the same bug.
    Pretty frustrating. TBH
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • lipbulllipbull Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    same happened to me - try it 3 times which last very Long and keresta is such a hard thing for a Pally...Need all my scrolls for this boss cause im Always oneshotted - block or not - she hits like a truck in under a second and now i cant enter. very frustating. She shoot 3 balls at once and everyone hits me - here is the dmg log:

[Kampf (Allein)] Keresta Delvingstone fügt Charakter mit „Umnachteter Geist“ 216447 (247780) Nekrotischer Schaden zu.
    [Kampf (Allein)] Keresta Delvingstone fügt Charakter mit „Umnachteter Geist“ 216447 (247780) Nekrotischer Schaden zu.

remember 3 balls in 3 directions but a one-hit at my toon :)

also the Icons are false for bane i see smite icon and for smite pillar of power or st like that and so on...

Hope you can fix it soon...thx for reading

Yep, I got 1 shotted a lot also.
    Used quite a few scrolls.
    Devs said we shouldn't be getting 1 shotted by anything, so hopefully they'll fix this one too.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    Same bug here, it counts down then nothing happens.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Same for me, obviously something in the last patch broke the battle. That would be my guess
  • orcus#1746 orcus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same for me aswell
    tried running quest twice
    edited March 2019
    same with my tr or do we actually need a group for this. has/can somebody test it?
    tested it in group a few minutes ago and we cant get in :(
  • badrabbit1957badrabbit1957 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Any news on a fix for this
  • gestrisagestrisa Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Any news on a fix for this

You can come in but I'm stuck. Can't finish. After killing the dragon, the target object to use the selune skill is inaccessible. I think there's supposed to be a hidden stair case but with the "hidden behind wall" effect. Right now it's just a plain wall. So yeah. You can get in but still not finish it.
    edited March 2019
    Not sure if a fix was done or not but... I was able to get through and complete it, on my Devout Cleric.
    I killed EVERY. SINGLE. ENEMY. Killed Keresta (who, mind you, is still OP as !!!!, one shotted multiple times. Thank goodness for Scrolls of life!)
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20