test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

March 07 Patch Broke Professions Rank Notifications

pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
edited March 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just updated and logged in after this latest patch. I have a number of characters leveling Jewelcrafting. The on screen notifications for 'Your Jewelcrafting is Now Level..." have stopped. Verified this on several characters, checking the profession XP before and after emptying the delivery box. XP is being gained and the levels are going up but the messages aren't displaying.

ETA Message displays when you level up if the UI is open. I was not getting the message claiming items from the delivery box.

ETA2 Now it's working as before. /shrug
"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
Post edited by pitshade on

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Oh this bug is a bit older. Sometimes when opening the professions UI, either at the bench or remotely, no recipes are displayed

The display can be corrected by exiting the UI and then interacting again, rushing an already queued task or by switching the tabs at the top two or three times.

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    pitshade said:

The display can be corrected by exiting the UI and then interacting again, rushing an already queued task or by switching the tabs at the top two or three times.

Or just wait a bit and they usually populate after a short delay. I experience this issue daily. If I'm not patient, I switch tabs and switch back. If I am, then I just wait and the recipes show up.