test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please do not Level Lock Yawning Portal, Can see Undermountain but not Yawning Portal.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
Made a thread in general about this but felt it would be wise to place one here too. Please do not level lock Yawning Portal. If you want to make up for getting rid of the foundry, then allow anyone at any level to access this unique location for social/Roleplay. Roleplay is a big part of the d&d experience. There isn't many social zones people will gather at, The Mask is the only location in the game where people will gather up for roleplay and I really want to see the community become restored and roleplay oppertunities in this new fabulous Inn you have added into the game.
Also Third level perfect for another Vip Area! This is a unique location that should not be wasted behind some stupid level lock. Can we please have it so all our characters at any level can travel here? Pretty please?

Comments

• pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    No thanks , you can keep that in PE and the moonstone mask . The population base for roleplaying is miniscule and the moonstone mask is more than adequate + it's out of the way for the people who have the interest in it to congregate .
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    UNless they do a massive overhaul to the Moonstone Mask, I want to see more areas where we can roleplay. Roleplay is a major part of d&d, Game should have more areas where Roleplay can happen and this place is so very good for it. I really love this location, and the work they placed into even allowing us to sit in the chairs and on the couches.