test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official M16: Terminus Feedback

Terminus is an even deeper level of Undermountain. Remember, It is an open zone and you can use your mount here.

We would love to see any sort of feedback, but notes on environment collision, encounter difficulty and quest flow would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy!

----

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs

For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font> <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:
Bug: I could not target the lava hounds in the Devil's Chamber.

Comments

• typic#0732 typic Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    [Combat (Self)] Scaladar deals 59 (60) Physical Damage to you with Bleed.Bleed for 2 minutes.

I am not sure if this behaviour is intented or bugged.So just leaving it here.
  • phoeniraphoenira Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    For the quest 'Waning Darkness' - the exit point after completing the quest (after talking with celeste after subduing the dragon but before talking with Helion Moonstar) is not clickable (out of sight error). The other exit point in the map (the start point) is still working.

(Edit: The quest is for Vanrakdoom and not Terminus Area, so comment in wrong thread, sry)
    Post edited by phoenira on
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Starting quest when you enter the zone - Jhesiyra is almost invisible and is only a vague smokey image
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Greater Ettercap in Terminus HEs are hitting WAAY too hard. Please check this!
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Forgotten Ward Ring of the Prospector has no enchantment slot.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• txfox99txfox99 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I didn't get the option to even start the quest to get Demonic bombs in the Terminus. Can't progress.
    Elowen (CW) Teagan (DC) Aednat (GWF)

Guild Leader of The Sword Coast Knights

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    When there's more than 3 or 4 people running the quests Tools of the Trade and The Calassabrak (the ones where you have to take Duergar tools and kill Elite Guards) - it becomes frustratingly difficult and invites bad behavior in other players (for example: they take the tool box you're standing next to fighting because you have aggro and can't get it)

I suggest:

Make the tools boxes the same as in other areas where they can be taken by other players rather than global items (not sure the proper term for this, but you get the idea, I hope)
    Increase the spawn rate of Elite Guards by 25-50%.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Feedback: in the quest "tools of the trade" the tools are grief-able. you can't join in on a kill with someone an share the tool grab. only one gets it. when this is live and every zone has 40 people trying to do this quest it's going to be an anger fest unless everyone there gets the tool

edit. I didn't read the thread first. I'm not the only one with that feedback lol
  • kythelion#3210 kythelion Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    The quest to kill the couriers appeared in my journal after speaking to Fazrian. I did not accept it. Or even read it. Its supposed to be from Jhesiyra I think? .
  • dressrobadressroba Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    the mobs on the rune event thing on this map does alot of dmg 160 k a hit for a lvl 80 geared player .
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    txfox99 said:

I didn't get the option to even start the quest to get Demonic bombs in the Terminus. Can't progress.

The demon you pick this quest up from hides the exclamation point/quest icon with his head. The icon should be raised so it is more visible.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
    Stuck trying to get past the wall of fire in Valtagar's Chamber. I coaxed the guys out of there to kill them but can't get in to pick up the clues.

ps: If the post shows up twice it was because I edited the original too many times getting the img tag correct.

Stuck trying to get past the wall of fire in Valtagar's Chamber. I coaxed the guys out of there to kill them but can't get in to pick up the clues.

Continued: I abandoned the quest, picked it up again, wen't back in to the chamber to discover everything was still dead from my last visit. :(

Continued: I abandoned the quest, picked it up again, wen't back in to the chamber to discover everything was still dead from my last visit. :(

Cont part 2: I finished the quest by leaving the room and the re-entering.

Thoughts on how this might have happened. When first entering the chamber I originally wen't straight towards the boss, the adds spawned, I killed them and then had the issue with the wall of fire. On the last attempt that was successful, I entered the room, wen't to the campfire first, then waited for the mobs to spawn, then wen't towards the boss to kill them all.

Not sure if it can be replicated, and therefore fixable. But I hope so.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Check out my new pet Beholder.
    Xalyxx the Fetid is actually pretty timid.
    His aggro range is very small. you can sit at the entrance and kill him at range easily...

or keep him as a pet. Goob boy, Xalyxx.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
    edited March 2019
    quest : a peace offering : the turn in of the quest is a bit confusing .

https://imgur.com/a/WiA5yXw

quest : destroy the supply : the turn in of the quest is a bit confusing .

https://imgur.com/a/Rg3Qf2d

mob stuck in a wall in the map .

https://imgur.com/a/XAlJHwG
    Post edited by dressroba on
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Re: Destroy the vents quest...
    Vents respawn within ~30 seconds and can be repeated.
    I just stood in the same place and completed the quest on one vent.

No big deal to me, made it easy. But I suspect that is not what you intended.

JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.

Re: Destroy the vents quest...
    Vents respawn within ~30 seconds and can be repeated.
    I just stood in the same place and completed the quest on one vent.

No big deal to me, made it easy. But I suspect that is not what you intended.

knowing the devs it's count 30 s for all ppl ,so if someone gets it no one else can until it's respawned ,so if they make it longer gl doing the quest with 30 ppl on the map .

• liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    So, floating around all the area's looking for these damned rune area's. Hit terminus... and... the stuff in the rune area's are healing faster than I can kill them, and 1 shot me.

So, I decide to take off, head back to the entrance, and try literally ANYWHERE ELSE. On my way back, I get hit by a group of stock standard normal enemies, that somehow manage to kill me. Level 80, I have no issues anywhere else, but apparently Terminus has been cranked up. These guys are hitting harder than the stuff in Vanrakdoom!
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    The demons in Terminus are particularly aggressive, with a very wide aggro range, and if they don't find you where they thought you were they will just wait around for you to come back rather than going back to their spawn point (no leashing).

When doing Bear the Weight you can see the words "Target Dummy" above the altars.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.