test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn pack bound items...

This is just a warning to other players wanting to buy the Dragonborn pack:

The listed item "Dragonborn Supplies" is not a pack within the pack you purchase that becomes bound to the character on pickup, but rather a list of all the items you gain that are BOUND TO YOUR CHARACTER!

I purchased the Dragonborn pack because it seemed like a good deal for a new DC I wanted to start. Not only did I get the race, I would get a lot of useful items to start out with right? WRONG! The most useful items are now bound to my main! (mount/companion/ring/etc) SO now my main has 7 slots in a bag being filled with these items (which are USELESS to him!) until I can get this sorted out.

So my question to the devs is, WHY NOT AT LEAST ACCOUNT BOUND? It'd only make sense! Most people wanting the class will be starting a new character with it!

needless to say I'm fairly pissed off atm...will give update if they fix this for me
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited March 2019

This is just a warning to other players wanting to buy the Dragonborn pack:

The listed item "Dragonborn Supplies" is not a pack within the pack you purchase that becomes bound to the character on pickup, but rather a list of all the items you gain that are BOUND TO YOUR CHARACTER!

I purchased the Dragonborn pack because it seemed like a good deal for a new DC I wanted to start. Not only did I get the race, I would get a lot of useful items to start out with right? WRONG! The most useful items are now bound to my main! (mount/companion/ring/etc) SO now my main has 7 slots in a bag being filled with these items (which are USELESS to him!) until I can get this sorted out.

So my question to the devs is, WHY NOT AT LEAST ACCOUNT BOUND? It'd only make sense! Most people wanting the class will be starting a new character with it!

needless to say I'm fairly pissed off atm...will give update if they fix this for me

You do know all your character that you have and that you will create in your account can get one for each of them too, right?

i.e. every character you have and you will have can obtain their own bag, mount, companion, ring, etc for them. Virtually, infinite because you can discard the item and get it back too. That is why there is no point to be account bound. Since it is infinite, it cannot be unbound.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I see that now thanks! I misunderstood how it worked. I thought the statement "All characters on your account will have access to:" meant they'd be transferable via shared bank.

I guess that pack was better than I thought even!

I'm SO RELIEVED!