test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About Woven Tales Enchantment bonuses

exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Well, I guess I'm not the only player who had high expectations about this enchantment, just because of your RewardModifier utility bonus.

I got one of this enchantment, upgrade him to 13, and did some testing on him. I found 3 bugs:

-----

Bug 1 (A typo ?): At rank 8 and 9, the enchantment is called Shiny Coin Enchantment, Rank 01. But in rank 10, their name change to Woven Tales Enchantment, Rank 10.

Bug 2: The Woven Tales Enchantment Rank 14 bonuses, show incorrect values in offensive and utility slots; values from a dual stat rank 3 enchantment (example: Brutal enchantment)

Bug 3: The famous RewardModifier bonus, that modifier that no one knows for sure what this bonus actually modifies, is actually giving +% Gold Bonus, just like Savage and the Shiny Coin Enchantments :'( .

-----

Was the enchantment to do this, or did the bonus have to be something different ? As I said before, a lot of people had high expectations about this effect in the Utility Slot, and in the end finding out that just winning just +% more Gold is a little trolling, isn't ?

2fv72Fw.png

Comments

• ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User

• exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    ragnarz2 said:

Exactly this !
    2fv72Fw.png
  • hashatan#9157 hashatan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello ,

their is bug with rank 14 Woven Tales Enchantment. We loose stats from the rank 13 one

Rank 13
    - + 510 Crit Strike / 510 Combat Advantage
    - + 510 Life steal severity / 510 Deflection
    - + 510 Movement / 15 Reward Modifier

Rank 14
    - + 15 Crit Strike / 15 Combat Advantage ( wtf ???? )
    - + 600 Life steal severity / 600 Deflect
    - + 600 Movement / 3 Reward Modifier ( lol ?? )

If u guys can have a look , it would be awsome
    Thanks
  • tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    Both the enchants provide 18.000 Life Steal Severity, instead of 600 at R14....yes, you have read well, 18.000....hemmm, really, good job. I was worried about the new artifact, considering the bad coding of the Shiny coin of Tymora and the Wauuken Horde artifact, but this one is ridiculous...Address it ASAP.
    In Dominion is a fantastic enchant
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Here is the other issue with this.. its skewing the tales of old, as people are now running it with it, you virtually cannot die as long as you can attack , so as long as you can survive the first hit wave.. you get all your hp back asap.

bump?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Hello @hashatan#9157,

These issues have been escalated to the dev team.

As you noticed, Reward Modifier will be replaced for another existing stat - probably Gold Bonus.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Another dual enchantment that give % Gold Bonus ? Please, no !!!

We have already 4 (Wicked, Ruthless, Salvage and Shiny Coin). Why another ?

Put a new different new stat, just like is happening with the Combat Advantage Bonus (offensive slot) and Life Steal Severity (defensive slot), please !!!!
    2fv72Fw.png
    It is really sad to destroy this enchantement ( with gold bonus )
    It will be just useless for the Utility slot ( whichmean i spent AD for nothing ..... )
    Combat advantage is capped really easely with 1 artifacts + mounts insignia and off hand weapon bonus
    The only usefull stuff would be Life Steal Severity but only for PVP and even for Pvp it isn t great . For PVE ppl look extra HP for Aura of courage (Dps) and Defensive stats for the power share ( like black Ice enchant ) Buff with stay with HP bonus to be able to be DPS with their DPS load out .

I really hope you guys will change your mind , the RewardModifier was a great idea specially for an event enchantement .
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

It will be just useless for the Utility slot ( whichmean i spent AD for nothing ..... )
    Combat advantage is capped really easely with 1 artifacts + mounts insignia and off hand weapon bonus
    The only usefull stuff would be Life Steal Severity but only for PVP and even for Pvp it isn t great . For PVE ppl look extra HP for Aura of courage (Dps) and Defensive stats for the power share ( like black Ice enchant ) Buff with stay with HP bonus to be able to be DPS with their DPS load out .

I really hope you guys will change your mind , the RewardModifier was a great idea specially for an event enchantement .

Ehm... RewardModifier was not doing anything at all. It was a stat that was meant to be Gold Bonus but wasn't setup properly thereby showing the internal names and being in a broke state.

You didn't get anything from having the RewardModifier bit. Now, it's being fixed and you'll properly get increased gold drop.
    FrozenFire
    Which mean nother useless enchantement

Ehm... RewardModifier was not doing anything at all. It was a stat that was meant to be Gold Bonus but wasn't setup properly thereby showing the internal names and being in a broke state.

You didn't get anything from having the RewardModifier bit. Now, it's being fixed and you'll properly get increased gold drop.
    So why did they put RewardModifier instead of GoldBonus rightaway ?

Which mean another useless enchantement .
    They couldn t make their RewardModifier works proprely and turned it into gold bonus ..... How to abuse ppl ...
    #disappointed
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Post 2/28 patch