test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we get an update on the token fix?

ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
Why lock all the merged threads? I just have to start a new one!

Comments

• dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I just got to 10 thinking there was a fix.. but no token... I had several toons get their token after 3-4 runs earlier now nothing. Anyone else getting anything?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2019
    At about 6:25 p.m. PST (02:25 UTC) they're restarting all maps to auto-grant a Token of Heroes to everyone who should have gotten one today, and get players back into a state where they can properly get 'em for the rest of the event.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    edit: its not past 9PM yet, fail on my part
  • graskitchgraskitch Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    wow, this is terrible that this token bug is still happening after the first CTA.
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    as of 9:45pm EST my token issue has been fixed.
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Thanks! got my token after server re-start and logging back in.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    graskitch said:

wow, this is terrible that this token bug is still happening after the first CTA.

It's not the same bug.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Just finished 12 runs and no token
  • coolboyzarcoolboyzar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    12 runs no token... what a waste of time...
  • dagger2b#1156 dagger2b Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    12 runs yesterday and 11 today no token. Stuck at 5 tokens when I should have 6 since I had 3 at the start of this event.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    If you have done 10 runs everyday since Thursday, you will not get your 4th token on Sunday because you can only get 3 tokens per CTA event.

Dagger's case may be different because he should have 6 tokens from 2 events.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    At this point the devs should really just send anyone who even attempted this event 6 tokens. The toons that I tried to get through that ended up bugged the last CTA I have just abandoned trying this CTA and are only running the ones that got 3 last time. Others have just quite altogether when the devs "fix" was to tack on more days and require players to grind even more... just to not get tokens again and again.

It literally costs nothing to make this right.