test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game zoomed in

mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Oh no! The game zoomed in on my main character, Kalina, and won't zoom out. I tried the reset to default settings that you guys suggested last time, but it won't work this time. I tried logging out and logged back in. That worked until I changed zones and then it had zoomed back in. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Post edited by mysty#4057 on
Tagged:

Comments

• mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Phew, got it to work. I knew to try resetting the options to default, but people suggested that I log in, reset options again, shut my pc down, and then log back into the game. Now I can zoom out. If anyone else has this problem, try that. Lots of people were offering suggestions in the game, so thank you everyone! :)

i think you may have just hit the 'b' key. Hitting it again would return you to normal view.

No, that wasn't the problem. I did get it fixed though.
  • garret84garret84 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Console command, use it in the chat line:
    /GFXsetdefaultFOV 80

Isn't case-sensitive. U may also try 95 for better view.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    there is a graphics bug that is associated with the keybinds page in options. When you set that page to default and restart the game it goes away.
    garret84 said:

Console command, use it in the chat line:
    /GFXsetdefaultFOV 80

Isn't case-sensitive. U may also try 95 for better view.

Thanks for that tip :)

there is a graphics bug that is associated with the keybinds page in options. When you set that page to default and restart the game it goes away.

Thank you for the information. I did get it to go away after I restarted everything. Hopefully they get rid of it one day.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    There are certain actions that can trigger this bug. For example, I normally play with the profanity filter on. If I go to chat options, turn it off to read something, turn it back on, then click Cancel, everything zooms in. I then have to use the Load UI button to recover from it. This happens to me every time I do the above.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    hustin1 said:

There are certain actions that can trigger this bug. For example, I normally play with the profanity filter on. If I go to chat options, turn it off to read something, turn it back on, then click Cancel, everything zooms in. I then have to use the Load UI button to recover from it. This happens to me every time I do the above.

Thanks very much for the tip =)