test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA - Feb 21 - Not getting Tokens of Heros

rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
Platform: PC

Checked my toon's amount of Tokens of Heros by going to the CTA Event vendor, I had 3 (each for each day from last CTA event). I participated in the skirmish, opened the chest at the end, and then went back to the CTA Event vendor and rechecked my tokens and still only had 3.

I went in for a second time and, still, my tokens have not advanced.

Comments

• ladyaradia#2029 ladyaradia Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here on my CW - did 11 CTAs (just to be sure), and I still only have the 3 I already had from last event.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    same here. 11/10 no coins
  • seraphas1seraphas1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    One of my 3 characters, Silas Wyrd, never received any Token of Heroes from the Jan. CTA event, even after the various bug fixes. In trying to get proper credit, Silas ran more 10/10 (usually 11/10) than my other two characters, quite possibly more than the other two combined. Multiple in game GM tickets were submitted without reply.

Is there any hope for a fix, or is this character (Silas Wyrd) permanently screwed to be a month behind in the event progression?

Are there other characters in the Neverwinter community who still have this problem?

• hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    11/10 completed
    no token

should have seen my shocked face...
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Even better is that players are already reporting they're not getting the token, even after running 11/10.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    ya count still messed up .. something is wrong ..

for the love of whomever, just allow us to purchase the items with medallions please.
    @nitocris83

Can you rely this.. I think its simply a matter of fairness to all involved, not asking for freebies, just allow us to spend medallions to get the items .
  • rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User

Platform: PC

Checked my toon's amount of Tokens of Heros by going to the CTA Event vendor, I had 3 (each for each day from last CTA event). I participated in the skirmish, opened the chest at the end, and then went back to the CTA Event vendor and rechecked my tokens and still only had 3.

I went in for a second time and, still, my tokens have not advanced.

Never mind. I completely forgot about the progress bar. Ha, I did look up the info for the event to see if I missed anything and it never mentions how many # of runs you have to do or the progress bar. I blame them, not me :)
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    after 11 runs got no token of heroes :(
  • consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    12/10 no token!
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    11/10 no token... again with this.
  • deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    No tokens awarded, CTA still bugged
  • tanyaaaatanyaaaa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    12 runs - no token
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    I just ran 12/10 and no token, there is a lot of people commenting in PE chat about the same thing
  • shaolin7xshaolin7x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What is the matter with your programmers, Cryptic? Completely asinine to release patches to 'fix' this issue, only to have the SAME EXACT ISSUE crop up again. Unbelievable incompetence, really.
  • yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    You seriously HAMSTER up the same HAMSTER you HAMSTER up the last CtA-Event?!

I'm lost for words here...
    its sort of ridiculous at this stage.. I cant wait till another player comes on here and tell us we have no right to tokens.. =P

Just shut up already.. and company do what is right allow us to buy with medallions.
  • rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Yeah, filled the progress bar for the CTA event, no token. Did it two more times, no new token. Broken like last CTA. Come on guys, you had a month or so to get this right.
  • taugnedtaugned Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    Just did 11/10 and no Token even after a relog.....
  • rorrik#3186 rorrik Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    15 trys with no token...
  • mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    same here...again....new CTA old bug...I'm resigned
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Ditto... did 11/10 and no token. Logged off/on and now 12/10 and still no token.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Same here, here we go again......
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    Not even learning from their own misstakes and people wonder why all comments about devs not being able to do a good mod 16, this is just another example of why the trust is absolete...
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Event bugged again i did 20 runs and got 0 tokens
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    STILL BROKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/10 no token

but don't worry we are confident in the Cryptic ability to deliver a massive sweeping change in MOD 16!!!!!!!!!!! /sarcasm
  • taugnedtaugned Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    18/10 now no token..... I tried a few more because I did not leave the Zone after some runs
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    11/10 here no token, the bugs are covered by an announcement but this one is ABSOLUTELY NO FUN. I'm doing it as a DC and almost anything I try to shoot gets one shotted after I've shot at it by somebody else with faster attacks. It's completely pointless, and an hour and a half (due to waiting for the untargetable spiders) that I'm never getting back. I'm away for the weekend so only get 3 days trying it this time. Why not ACTUALLY TEST THE EVENTS if that means putting them on preview or whatever.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    yup done 20 - 0 tokens
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

If you are starting with a brand new toon, it appears like the count is valid.. ten = token.. if you had broken issues in last cta.. appears there might be still issues with those toons.

This discussion has been closed.