test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [2/21]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, February 21, 6am to 9am PT. Start time is an hour earlier to accommodate account server maintenance. No content update or patch notes are scheduled for tomorrow's maintenance.

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    You guys really aren't extending the event by a couple days? I guess screw all the people who couldn't get in on the first day along with the other complications.
  • alcasaar#7232 alcasaar Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    It's beginning, they start to nerf us from today :(
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User

Dont worry about anything...

Many of you talked about finding a new game to play right? Soon neverwinter will be a brand new game for you to spend thousands of dollars on again!

I did not start this game all the years ago to play a different game i started to play neverwinter. Deleting the game and giving PoE/WOW clone is not a good thing
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I'm curious if people are even going to bother with CtA now that Undermountain is coming out? The Artifact weapons aren't all that great and some people will be seeing what's in store for us in a few weeks.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User

I'm curious if people are even going to bother with CtA now that Undermountain is coming out? The Artifact weapons aren't all that great and some people will be seeing what's in store for us in a few weeks.

A bit of clarity from the devs as to whether the artifact weapons are as displayed, or will have a set bonus might help
  • syrenuisyrenui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Maybe the weapons are supposed to be adjusted to Mod 16 and that is why they don't show us the set bonus (yet). ;)
  • geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    > @syrenui said:
    > Maybe the weapons are supposed to be adjusted to Mod 16 and that is why they don't show us the set bonus (yet). ;)

No, it's a Display change. U can only the Setbonus when u have equipt it. I have checked it with orcus set. I spoke with the mimiker open the store look at the fabled chapter Artifact gear and haven't seen a set bonus for new gear and haven't seen a setbonus for orcus.

I've bought the journal. Can't se the 2 setbonus... I've equipt it I saw the 2 setbonus
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    syrenui said:

Maybe the weapons are supposed to be adjusted to Mod 16 and that is why they don't show us the set bonus (yet). ;)

I which case it would still be correct communication to tell the player base that. or just common sense. But the Neverwinter staff doesn't seem to be on speaking terms with either of those concepts so we're most likely to get only radio silence from them.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Maybe we become mystic rank for Artifact gear and push legi lvl 70 to mystic lvl 80
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    8 more mins til cta event :)

ok lets all sing : I'm a barbie toon in a barbie group i not fantastic my sword is plastic you can touch my hair no dps i dont care enemies are sadistic Repeat
  • boghy89#1675 boghy89 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Why is it not up yet?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Maintenance is extended for ~15 minutes. Thank you again for your patience!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • shady#4354 shady Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    (( waiting on the servers )
  • waffles#7786 waffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    still down???
  • verazetaverazeta Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    5 mins late...this game is literally unplayable
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    percemer said:

I see your 15 and raise you 25

• boghy89#1675 boghy89 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Free him PepeHands
  • verazetaverazeta Member Posts: 17 Arc User

percemer said:

I see your 15 and raise you 25

show me the river district card....and i'll decide then ..
  • rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    They have Sybella the seer doing their time predictions.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    its up
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Maintenance complete!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • morrigain1987morrigain1987 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So how long is maintenance again????
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    they should try making a new channel for the game where they should remove lfg guilds and either stuff from zone and put it into a new one for players to ask in since i just find lfg to be pointless where i just want zone for a chatting only without the annoying spam
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

So how long is maintenance again????

From when it starts to when it ends.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

they should try making a new channel for the game where they could remove lfg guilds and either stuff from zone and put it into a new one for players to ask in since i just find lfg to be pointless where i just want zone for a chatting only without the annoying spam

Make your own private channel, don't invite anyone in, and turn off all other channels. Problem solved.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @boghy89#1675 said:
    > Why is it not up yet?

That's what she said. Sorry couldnt resist.lol
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

I'm playing only to save up Medallions. You just never know what might be in the CTA store after M16 releases.