test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 classes overhall changes, stats remove, stats given, what player will get to respec?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
Due to the mass overhall changes to classes, stats removal, our mod 15 starting ability score will be outdated due to these classes overhall, all chars in game will need a race reroll on mod 16, reroll token wont do anything to starting ability scores. we will need a race reroll for all char in game or at least 1 race reroll per account for main char. if are going to make me buy 1 race reroll for all 8 classes chars i have better say byebye to my wallet money. i prefer pizza over that :p

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Well its a bit too early to tell.. but my biggest concern , is basically removal of crit to 100%.. capped at 50%.. and then rng factor in on bosses, you can literally do 0% crit.. which makes crit more or less worthless to even worry about..

I would like a enchant exchange system for any enchants on r12 up, (including weapon enchants)

Basically almost toon will need massive amounts of rebalance to make any of them viable.. While others complained about gear for mod 6.. we didnt have the powercreep then.. heck most of my toons had r8s on thier slots..

I have like 35 r12s now.. 14 r14s and something like 9-10 trans and up weapon enchants.. I have no idea what is needed, or what will be broken by this system. But it sounds like alot of things need to change.. to make any one toon viable.

(I still need to test some of this.. I have no idea what crit will be able to do or not.. but clearly.. if its rng focused.. not even sure what the point of having crit in the game is or not.. )

• c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    people will want class reroll*
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    In answer to the question about rerolls...

Since paragons are morphing wildly, and feat trees are merging and changing, Powers are changing and pretty much everything about the basic character creation will be impacted in some way, whether by massive factors or tiny increments, I'm going to take a chance here and say...

Yes... we will be getting free rerolls.

However.
    I don't see why they would need to be full Race rerolls particularly, but Prime Requisite stats (Str, Con, Dex etc...) Powers, Feats, Boons, etc... there's no other way it can really work.

Maybe they'll be generous and give Race Rerolls... we'll have to wait and see. But I wouldn't worry about not having the option to assign all those new Powers, Feats and Boons yourself. I'm absolutely sure you will be able to.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    so far il formula is: gear total stats value = il*20, this formula seem to be same for enchantments aswell, someone came to a teory that 25k critical strike+ enemy critical avoidance values to do a crit, but we also need accuracy to counter enemies deflect/dodge, combat advantage to counter awareness, and arm pen to counter defense,

for the reason for race rerol is mostly for the Recharge speed stat we can only get from ability score, the ability score we have were for played previous system, because everyone will need to race rerol to get those recharge speed stat values, if they dont everyone will start farming ad and clog ad - zen exchange till they can afford the race rerol token or use real money on zen store for all their chars.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    well A.. they dont give 1 hoot about the zen exchange..
    and B... they will tell you its up to you to buy one or not..

That is most likely what is to happen.

• rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User

In answer to the question about rerolls...

Since paragons are morphing wildly, and feat trees are merging and changing, Powers are changing and pretty much everything about the basic character creation will be impacted in some way, whether by massive factors or tiny increments, I'm going to take a chance here and say...

Yes... we will be getting free rerolls.

However.
    I don't see why they would need to be full Race rerolls particularly, but Prime Requisite stats (Str, Con, Dex etc...) Powers, Feats, Boons, etc... there's no other way it can really work.

Maybe they'll be generous and give Race Rerolls... we'll have to wait and see. But I wouldn't worry about not having the option to assign all those new Powers, Feats and Boons yourself. I'm absolutely sure you will be able to.

Just getting a class reroll does not allow you to reroll your basic stats. IDK, I kinda agree with the original poster in that these changes are extream enough to warrant a full race reroll.

Frankly I would be willing to do a new toon if they bring back Neverember's Recruitment drive.