test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I really hope Undermountain does the following things.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited February 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
This expansion being accessable to people at all levels.
Yawning Portal Inn being instanced like the Moonstone Mask, as to revivalize the Roleplaying Community.If they have to level cap it, don't make the yawning portal itself level capped just undermountain itself that way Yawning Portal can be a roleplaying hub players of all levels have access too.
I hope they make it easier to unlock chat, maybe including a buy zen and spending it, as an option to unlock it, maybe 2000 zen to instant unlock chat. What I am told is the tight restrictions, make it harder for the roleplay community to get more members. I understand the changes were made to hinder bots but there should be another means by which real people can unlock the chat without going through that hassle even if it means they have to pay for it. Having another place besides the moonstone would be good as well.
I hope at some point we get Gnomes as a playable race. Maybe Gnomes free to play and Deep Gnomes buy to play.

Revamped 5e deity list, Eilistraee for the Drow, Mystra, Helm and other deities.

Comments

• majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    I really like your last one. ;)
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    They're too busy selling shortcuts and HAMSTER to consider something good to sell like new races.

They'd probably use that hideous version of gnomes if they ever did make em playable.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

They're too busy selling shortcuts and HAMSTER to consider something good to sell like new races.

They'd probably use that hideous version of gnomes if they ever did make em playable.

Well I rather have the other stuff I suggested even without playable gnomes. Gnomes are a core race though and something they should add in one of these days. Does not have to be with Undermountain. But I think it would be a good time for it.
  • yeenoghu#2009 yeenoghu Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Gimme the Shar, Raven Queen and Shadar-kai.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Give me bug fixes, balancing and a return to the old days of playable solo queueing instead of fixing things that aren't broken with a dev team that still hasn't fixed mod 15 after three months.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User

Gimme the Shar, Raven Queen and Shadar-kai.

If they ever considered adding in the Darker deities into the selection process, I'd say include Bane, Bhaal, Myrkul, Cyric, Talona, Abbathor, Loviatar, Gruumsh and Lolth.
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Give me bug fixes, balancing and a return to the old days of playable solo queueing instead of fixing things that aren't broken with a dev team that still hasn't fixed mod 15 after three months.

I think with what has been going on behind the curtain getting M16 up and running explains why a lot of the bugs haven't been exterminated.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Hopefully we will be able to have more choices in patron diety. I really hope its true about the new Yawning Portal Hub and that it can be accessed at any level. At least that is good news if true.