test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mastercrafting quests can't complete

I did the MC1 quest for blacksmithing but when l try to turn it in to the Artisan it says the quest cannot be resolved.

Comments

• jaggededge#3144 jaggededge Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same thing for me for Jewelcrafting except he just won't take the items
  • druss0theaxedruss0theaxe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I too have this problem for blacksmithing .. it says unable to resolve .. I think the problem is that the adamantine hatchet needed it automatically protected and there isn't a way to unprotect it
  • saskastooner#7035 saskastooner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same for me I have everything need and he won't take it.
  • no0rdinaryhumanno0rdinaryhuman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am doing The Daily Grind for Jewelcrafting. Artisan says he is taking my items, but doesn't. It keeps telling me to deliver my wares to the Artisan.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    > @no0rdinaryhuman said:
    > I am doing The Daily Grind for Jewelcrafting. Artisan says he is taking my items, but doesn't. It keeps telling me to deliver my wares to the Artisan.

I had this happen with +1 Black Opals I had marked as protected, once I unprotected them he accepted the items and I was able to move on.
  • miket196718#9873 miket196718 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yes if you unprotect the items he will accept them .that was done by one of my guildies after he had same problem ans it worked ty mdarkangel for the suggestion
  • pbonomo#4773 pbonomo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Confirmed that abandoning the quest and reacquiring it allowed me to complete it. Thx harerazor!
  • saskastooner#7035 saskastooner Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you very much Harerazor.It worked. Much appreciated.