test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One-Time-Code

jazzyjayjazzyjay Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello all

Iv cleared cache cookies ect everything and restarted no matter what i do i get this **** thing its becoming a joke
and starting to put me of the game

what's iv done:

Cleared cookies
Cleared system cache
Allowed Neverwinter through antivirus and firewalls
Turned of firewalls ect still get it

Some times if i press cancel and then relog in i get lucky

FYI i didn't even receive a one time code and from the forums are saying alot of ppl get this , does this not raise a ? for you time to get it fixed please.

If any one has a solution for this please let me no as its driving me nuts
What Was Lost Is Now Found Tomorrow Brings The Future;):):D:p:o:rolleyes::eek:

Comments

• jazzyjayjazzyjay Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    So im gonna bump this thread i first posted this in 2013 its now the start of 2019 and yet im still getting the same issue how is this not fixed ???????????????
    What Was Lost Is Now Found Tomorrow Brings The Future;):):D:p:o:rolleyes::eek:
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I only ever get the code when the forum software logs me out and I log back in.

There is no one-time code for logging into the game.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    I personally don't have any one time code issue in both the forum and game. That probably means I just did not set that up.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    greywynd said:

I only ever get the code when the forum software logs me out and I log back in.

There is no one-time code for logging into the game.

There is a one time Account Guard Code for logging into the game at least for PC.

Try going here and checking that. I haven't needed to send a one time code for the game in years so I don't remember the exact process but I did just need one to log in to that web address and got the e-mail immediately and without issue.

However I have to echo that you are not describing your issue clearly. I don't know if you are even checking your e-mail for the code let alone if you are checking the spam folder or any number of issues which would prevent the e-mail from being found. Even if the system is delayed you should still eventually receive the code in your e-mail and if you are not then the next step would be to contact customer service.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @jazzyjay! As others have said, additional details and context would help us better understand this issue. Please specify if you mean game or forums as well as provide any screenshots. Thanks!
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    When I had a problem with AccountGuard demanding that I put in a new code every time I started the game, I fixed it by removing all my saved computers, disabling AccountGuard, clearing all my information, then signing up for it again.