test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 - How SW can Kill Very Fast OP Protector

terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
Hi Guys,

I will talk about it, few month ago. Now i wanna show u what exacly i'm talking about.

First 1:30 when we fight is when im not use the TAB - Devine Call.

Next 30 sec i use TAB and i'm die in few sec. This bug work from always when i remember. I Hope DEVS fix this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mY8J1izLzg&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• skshadskshad Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Returning of the damage have fatal problem.
    SW (Infernal Spheres + Hellish Rebuke) vs OP (tab + aura of courage) or SW vs GF (supremacy of steel).

If u whant crash instense (tonn of lags) - u need 1 SW, 1 OP, 1 GW with Knight's Valor in one team, and 1 OP + 1 GW with supremacy of steel and 1 GW with Knight's Valor in other team. SW use Infernal Spheres + Hellish Rebuke and begin attack GW, after GW use supremacy of steel and GGWP.

The problem in Returning of the damage. Too many lags and problems with him. Just need remove Returning damage and we can go in PVP whithout lags and instant kills.

PS
    Other example.
    SW + OP in one team and SW in other team. OP use aura of courage, 2 SW use Hellish Rebuke. After attack 1 SW with OP instant kill other SW without aura of courage.
    Many people say - the problem in SW, too many problems, lags and etc,... but seriously - problem in returning damage.
    Ash +23k SW / ru Drider server
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    True but doesn;t work on all pallies.
    Pvp is a big mess. Everyone is running with glitches and bugs.
    Gwf's iron vanguards are too tanky and can 1 shot you with daily.
    Gf's reflect damage is too op. Also iron vanguard way too tanky + has way too much dps for a tank class. 24/7 shield lol.
    Hr's can stun you 24/7 until you die or kill you with 2 shots.
    Cw's can 1 shot you with coin artifact.
    pallies are unkillable without glitch or piercing.
    Dc's healing too op ( too much ) and can't be killed unless dc its stunned 24/7.
    Sw's abusing the infernal sphere glitch ( doesn't work on all classes or everyone. Kinda random)

Why is no 1 reporting all of this ?
    Pvp getting ruined more and more every mod.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    u right:)
  • bullrathbullrath Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    WOW i was wondering how this was happening so it happens mostly from hittting tab ? which i would guess deflect damage back .
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    bullrath said:

WOW i was wondering how this was happening so it happens mostly from hittting tab ? which i would guess deflect damage back .

same thing can happen to other sw, reflect gf, and op with vengence aura or people using blackthorn helment, and im guessing same can happen to people using reflecct armour enchant. It is just more noticable with tab since its too important to not use.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Actlogs about 6 month ago showed the proc from tab (Devine Call) interfering with Fey proc 1000s of times maybe triggered by reflecting powers like Hellish Rebuke plus Infernal spheres. In my logs the main damage was not caused itself by those powers but by the weapon enchant proc! No clue why
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

Actlogs about 6 month ago showed the proc from tab (Devine Call) interfering with Fey proc 1000s of times maybe triggered by reflecting powers like Hellish Rebuke plus Infernal spheres. In my logs the main damage was not caused itself by those powers but by the weapon enchant proc! No clue why

just play alittle 2-3 matches with fey on and look throught the logs, and you will see hundreds of hundreds of fey hits every match.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    in this video i have dread. No matter what enchant u have in weapon.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    the solution to this is very simple in words: Every reflecting power should NEVER reflect reflected damage.

If damage is flagged as reflected damage then this damage should trigger skills/boons, but then always without the reflecting damage part. this is a solution against damage loops.