test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATED] Recent Connectivity Issues

Comments

• theetopher#1424 theetopher Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Getting locked out is not cool, Proper Patch Please????
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Can we please get 1 or 2 more days of the double campaign currency event?

It's impossible to play like that, i have 6 toons to do Tyranny of Dragons (and 4 of them Sharandar + Icewind Dale). I waited for this moment and now the game is horribly unplayable.
  • yadarra1#4347 yadarra1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have been having severe connectivity issues for about two weeks...I've tried almost everything under the sun...finally got it almost playable...today I can't stay connected to patch more than 5 percent. I have been trying for an hour and a half and will keep on trying...well, until I go Full on Office Space onto something breakable...either I have no connection like the screenshot, or I get "Error 14-The connection to the server was lost...restarting in 7...etc."
  • svendahlsvendahl Member Posts: 49 Arc User

The login server for the forums works just fine, but not the game's login server. If there's a DDoS in progress, just move the login server(s) to a hosting company that has DDoS protection built in or add some redundancy with failover login server(s) located elsewhere in the world.

Their servers are hosted... part of the issue I bet :/
  • svendahlsvendahl Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    murazt said:

fixed

Nope.... please note the lack of negative emotes to posts...with the exception to the VERY sarcastic "LOL"
  • arpa500arpa500 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still a problem.... but you all did know that already :-)
  • ponury#9454 ponury Member Posts: 1 Arc User

For me, the problem still occurs :(
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Our teams have managed to make sure that you can play but the problems are not totally solved and it is possible that other disconnections may occur at this time. NetOps team continues to closely monitor the situation and they are actively working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • furzakhfurzakh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So 3 unplayable days while VIP ticking away and still counting, right?
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    My problem is slightly different. I never even get the loader to show. I have to restart the computer to fix the issue so i think its a corruption of a windows file or something.
  • yadarra1#4347 yadarra1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you! Finally got the game patched at 100 percent.
  • askir#6697 askir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Any reason the lowest ping I'm seeing is 133ms? On this game my ping would always fluctuate between 50-120ms (which is bonkers. Other games it fluctuates next to nothing). Now the minimum I get is 133ms in Neverwinter.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    lost few days of festival event, came up too short, poorly designed and limited tokens. too many factor make event incomplete for players that not able to log for few days. so i am not going to wait 12 years for that boar to finish.
    Anyone else getting terrible lag and often "server not responding"?
    I tried rebooting and it didn't work. Actually the lag got even worse.

I'm sad, tired and angry at the same time. So much time waiting for this event to happen, so many quests i collected on multiple characters days before the event in the attempt to finish and turn them in all at once so i could get a lot of campaign currency, and all of this for nothing.

I can't play right now, my character simply does not move and i still have WoD and IWD to finish with a lot of toons. South area of Brazil here, but i never had these tremendous waves of lag before, so i don't think my place has anything to do with it, besides my internet is normal on every website.

@asterdahl
    @noworries#8859
    @terramak

Tag devs in the hope something can be done.
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Doing exactly the same thing. Able to get to characters and then it comes up "Redirecting. Please wait..." and then logs me out... :(
  • beakyhyun#8212 beakyhyun Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    this are the forth time the game kick me out or log me out of the games. seriously come on guys.... trying to enjoy the game here :'(
  • elfarchelfarch Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    First time occurrence for me today on NOT logging in.
    11th of Feb here in Oz.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Login does not work.
  • southigsouthig Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Again Login dont work
  • porbidus01porbidus01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Again same problem with connection: "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
    Greetings,

Connectivity Issues have been solved, if you are still having issues, please try a bit later and keep us informed.

Regards
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • garret84garret84 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Server: Drider (RU/EUR)
    Error: Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
    I'm stil having this issue.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025417/uploads/editor/v3/weithz12tjka.png

Upd.: another 3 players reported, they encountered same error: https://www.arcgames.com/ru/forums/nwru#/discussion/210154/autentifikaciya-nevozmozhna

UPD2: "Connectivity Issues have been solved". Yep, as he said.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Hi,

Since the last patch I still have a lot of connectivity issues, the game has never been as unstable since this thread here that was affecting me as well.

I can enter the game, but I'm constantly having lag spikes, like constantly. It's a nightmare to play, and I don't even want to group with guildies on codg because with this i can't do the p/p mechanic.

Is there any news on this?
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    still alot of lagspikes in game :(
  • askir#6697 askir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Any updates? When I run a tracert to patchserver.crypticstudios.com there is an extra 29ms before AND after the hop to 93.191.173.209. When I'm in game my ping is always 50ms+ higher than normal. It NEVER drops below 117ms anymore. I use to see pings in the 50s. It's highly annoying to play. Often times my skills don't execute.

Same issue as this person: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441175/can-someone-zos-explain-why-we-are-routing-through-netherlands-for-the-na-server
    Everything seems currently fine from our side. If you haven't already done so, we invite you to turn off "On demand patching" on the launcher. Also enable "Force verify"

If you still have any issues after that, please submit a ticket to the Customer Support.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    For what it's worth, I tried to play with no proxy after I saw your screen @Percemer, and it's considerably better. I'm playing usually with the EU proxy, since it solved my lag problems long time ago.
    I still have bit of lag spikes without proxy, but it seems way better though. If it becomes persistent like with the EU proxy I'll submit a ticket.

My problems really seem to come from the EU proxy that NW uses.
This discussion has been closed.