test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATED] Recent Connectivity Issues

Comments

• gigalens#6466 gigalens Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Italy, I was in RAQ doing MSP and the game crashed with message "disconnected because away from keyboard 15 minutes" LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User

was able to get logged in using safe mode BUT went to change character and got booted, now cannot log in again , UK

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • muraztmurazt Member Posts: 3 New User
    Still can't login fix it pls
  • chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 2 Arc User

We are aware that players have been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues since yesterday, February 6. This is impacting all games, not just Neverwinter, and we are working closely with the pertinent engineering and ops teams to obtain the most up-to-date information. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when the situation will be fully resolved. We will be providing updates as they become available. Thank you for your patience.

Ah sweet. Finally. Hope it will be fix soon.
  • aponderanceaponderance Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm going to assume all the effected servers are running windows 10 with auto-update in effect. Windows patches always have adverse effects. I would assume security protocol, since windows informed me I was attempting to log in to Neverwinter on a new system, which I was not doing. Might check cookie storage protocols, with windows. Might check port assignments with new update. Might just throw your hands in the air... and pray Arc makes it worth having to find a new game... while we wait for them to figure it out! :dizzy:
  • waffles#7786 waffles Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    loggin time out AGIAN!!!!!!
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Same here in UK - I get "Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again" :/
  • odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    same in europe, can't get past the initial login from the launcher,
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out - Ontario Canada
  • forbidenfuzforbidenfuz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    meowmers2 said:

im from mexico cant login to D:

Huh, what, Mexico has internet ...

fixed
    "I got a message logging into Arc Forums that I was logging in from a new computer. That's not the case, I'm using the same computer I always use."

i did get that also
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    @nitocris83 please can we have an update at this point?
  • j5alive#5403 j5alive Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same happening here too im in western canada
    login works now, patching
  • mrpickard1mrpickard1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    any notice from some that actualy is doing anything about this isue ???
  • xxdebbyxxxxdebbyxx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    back in the game :)
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    After the patch (with 2x campaign currency event) my game was working normally (a bit laggy, but no disconect).

It went like this for hours until 20 minutes ago it crashed again and don't want to reconect (unable to authenticate error).
  • okitsunegaokitsunega Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    There's been login issues for about a week I think, although it may have escalated during the past couple of days. Seems to also ebb and flow through day, I think it gets worst after about .. maybe 7-8 gmt.
  • indigoravena#9691 indigoravena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just wasted nearly an hour in CR and Gods know how many scrolls.... And to think that I nearly gave in and bought more zen for the 50% VIP! So glad I didnt, so not worth it.
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I play on Xbox One. Just got disconnected during RIQ for RAD (Temple of Tiamat). Will only be logging in to collect daily key, until issue is resolved.
    launcher can't connect for update LOOOOLLLLL
  • apsalarisapsalaris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    After several tries finally got back into game...only to be kicked out again and cannot log back in. Now it is saying my username/password is wrong. It is the same as it has been from beginning and no caps is not on. I am inputting it correctly but still get the error after 5 tries now.
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    D/C'ed twice in the last half hour. In the southeast US
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    It's not just games.... banks, hulu got blipped too, and a few online shopping places... apparently there is no activity from the sun (flares or spots), no DDoS reported and aliens have passed us by... again *sigh*
    BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team
  • latimore#1244 latimore Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Error 36: A file was locked that could not be opened for writing. Restart in 9..8..7...

It's not accepting the patch. East Coast, USA.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    It seems that there is an issue with the game sever verifying login credentials from PSN, Arc, Xbox whoever holds your login info. The games doesn't just do this at login but throughout the games when you are connected. So if you are able to login you will get booted if this fails during playing. It's a security feature no doubt.

Other games services are having the same problem esp Origin. I don't know for sure but I suspect its an intermediary network issues that is the real culprit.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
This discussion has been closed.