What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATED] Recent Connectivity Issues

Comments

• night0raven#5470 night0raven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    montreal cant login to! sucks...
  • sooty#4663 sooty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Either way, whatever they're doing is not fixing this. I think its probably on purpose, that way we're all thankful to be able to just login and forget about the fact that the content in this game is stale af and we have a total lack communication from the devs and community managers on patch notes and actual improvements to this buggy game. "Hey community, congratulations, we've added another store item you can buy." "Hey community, we fixed and smoothed out some game changing issues regarding your yeti's teeth and the way your main hand sits on your hip." "Hey community, here's some more shiny stuff for you to buy with real money. Don't mind the thousands of bugs that affect actual game play that have been around for years." "Hey community, you know those +1 potions you can't avoid making once you get alchemy maxed out? Yep, they're still bugged, but as a consolation, we're thinking about making those purchasable with zen once we fix them."
  • night0raven#5470 night0raven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    and usualy when no one can log to your stuff your the issue... not the internet... ;)
    just a 25 years of experience I.T observation ;)
  • beakyhyun#8212 beakyhyun Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    ok guys, im out, give up, still not log in, gone for few hour and try again :/
  • sillest#2473 sillest Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep. Says server is up but who can tell if you can't get past the login window?
  • syringosyringo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same problem for me. south east u.s. "Unable to authenticate: connection to the account server timed out."
  • joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    *sigh* login issues again :(
  • milatril#3937 milatril Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    netherlands here, also not able to log in again
    “Eternity is hidden in every moment.”
  • bigohbigoh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Finland, can't login...
  • The login server for the forums works just fine, but not the game's login server. If there's a DDoS in progress, just move the login server(s) to a hosting company that has DDoS protection built in or add some redundancy with failover login server(s) located elsewhere in the world.
  • vernando122vernando122 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Cant connect too
  • arenstararenstar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    NW crashed me out and now can't reconnect either. Been trying unsuccessfully for 45min.
  • mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Yep, kicked me out.
  • wickedshads#6646 wickedshads Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep, still broken
  • nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    I can't log in
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
  • dabigkahuna315dabigkahuna315 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    West Coast USA can't Login also
  • maineiac12maineiac12 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Unintentionally DC'd and now can't log back in. "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out." Quite the farce here lately.
  • meowmers2meowmers2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    im from mexico cant login to D:
  • lordkinelynlordkinelyn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yep got to play yesterday finally and now the error is back. So hopefully they fix this soon.
  • xxdebbyxxxxdebbyxx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    UK, can't log in :(
  • alansweetalansweet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    Got kicked out of game while in WoD. Now connectivity issues.
  • blazing13gaugyblazing13gaugy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    In the afternoon everything worked. But after 23:00 I could not log in. :'( Neverwinter has this problem since yesterday
  • krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    well its not the connection source.. have a friend playing from a laptop. 2 couples in our guild play and and report 1 being able to play while other can't. I would test if switching computers would let me play, but Im not going to risk them not getting back on just to do cryptics troubleshooting for them.

Also switching to a VPN with a new ip doesnt effect the outcome.
  • rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    From Italy... I can't login this evening ... neither yesterday...
    I also have login problems playing Bless Online... I think that something big is under this issue...
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • artemida123artemida123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Europe, the same issue: can't log in.
  • gaenvan#8477 gaenvan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    this is a mixed blessing. I really hate doing dailies, and now I can't log in to do dailies. Feeling somewhat thankful, yet sad.
  • queens3queens3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    I cant loogin on game >.<
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User

The login server for the forums works just fine, but not the game's login server. If there's a DDoS in progress, just move the login server(s) to a hosting company that has DDoS protection built in or add some redundancy with failover login server(s) located elsewhere in the world.

If only it were that simple...
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    was able to get logged in using safe mode BUT went to change character and got booted, now cannot log in again , UK
This discussion has been closed.