test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trainer Pack Unique Code Button Failing

The "Get Unique Code" button on your Trainer pack update page with Dragon+ is failing to a blank page on Firefox and won't load a page at all (as in the button doesn't even register you clicking on it) in Microsoft Edge and Chrome.

What kind of browser did you guys test it on?!

Comments

• lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Cannot claim the trainer pack, Have tried on Firefox , Edge, chrome and IE. Some times says timed out or server not found. The get unique code button is un-clickable
  • bakerg579#4157 bakerg579 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    same here
  • isabel#8434 isabel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue
  • dabigkahuna315dabigkahuna315 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Got code thru App still says invalid
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    when they first released it.. it was linked wrong.. aka they didn't tell you it was APP based.. so they had it on URL and that failed.. I see they changed it to show you have to DL the app.. so I did.. and got the code.. applied it to account claimed and got

[21:35] [Inventory Notify] Transaction successful.
    [21:35] [Inventory Notify] You received 5 Major Injury Kit.
    [21:35] [Inventory Notify] You received Trainer.
    [21:35] [Inventory Notify] You received Stone of Health.
    [21:35] [Inventory Notify] You received Adventurer's XP Booster.
    [21:35] [Inventory Notify] You received 10 Potion of Greater Healing.

I'm missing the tokens =( Injury kit is useless as a VIP so don't care about that. but the tokens.. those are useful!

Bundle includes:

“Trainer” in-game title
    Stone of Health
    Adventurer’s XP Booster
    Potion of Greater Healing x 10
    Companion Upgrade Token x 15
    Injury Kit x 5 (level appropriate)

• Went through the App DL just now and it says the code worked on the Arc Client. Says to visit the Claims Reward Agent in game to receive items. Checking now to see what happens there. Will update immediately with results.
  • Received package. Contained all the items including the tokens. Tokens aren't visible anywhere in inventory though. You have to view the amount by going to your companion screen and clicking the upgrade button to see them.
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Finally working now. and Thank you for the gift.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    thank you to everyone who figured out or saw the update on the news page to install the actual APP, I got my code just now
  • lensmanjelensmanje Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    got code but says it's invald atm
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    lensmanje said:

got code but says it's invald atm

I had a similar issue with my code, which contained a lowercase 'L', and uppercase 'I' - there was a *very slight* height difference between the two. If you have one of those two (or both) in your code, try swapping them around.

Also - had the same broswer issues others had, but installing the app, and getting a code from there worked just fine (which makes sense - the promo is trying to drive traffic to the app, and bring in new readers).
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    At least you can participate in the promo. Those apps don't run on one of these :disappointed:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

At least you can participate in the promo. Those apps don't run on one of these :disappointed:

Whoa... an abacus!
  • nightelven#9514 nightelven Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Tried to get but not accepting code :(