test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

IL Dropping Between Loadouts

Anyone else having an issue with a huge IL difference between loadouts? I have 3 on my GF and one always drop 1.5k when I switch to it. I can't figure out what the issue is. On my HR I was losing 60 points as higher tiers of the same boon wasn't being added. This time there seems to be no reason. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    carl#6379 said:

Anyone else having an issue with a huge IL difference between loadouts? I have 3 on my GF and one always drop 1.5k when I switch to it. I can't figure out what the issue is. On my HR I was losing 60 points as higher tiers of the same boon wasn't being added. This time there seems to be no reason. Anyone have any ideas?

1.5 is about what you could find as a difference between guild boons and companion being unequipped. have you checked to see if all those things are applied when you switch?
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Also make sure to check you have done all your boons on other loadouts.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    I most certainly have ensured all of these. What's more, on my loadout with the higher item level, I'm using a weaker companion for it's active bonus. Boons were the first thing I checked. Like i mentioned, my ranger had a similar issue and I was able to let the devs know that the boons were active, the points just wasn't being added. I can't even figure out what this issue is on my GF to even submit anything. We all know that some people judge you a lot based on the IL instead of what you can do, so I would expect that mt tank on a tank dedicated setup might be shunned because of inaccuracies in my IL. I'm about to log in again and see if I can respec. After each adjustment I should be able to see easier what's not being calculated or hopefully it might fix it. I'll have try to get a token. Maybe from the seer on one of my lower toons... Thanks guys. If you think of anything else, please let me know.
  • kknd#8474 kknd Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Check mount insignias
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    I have the same issue, but mine started after I did a race re-roll....but mine is only 100 points lower between loadouts
    It's not from boons, items, insignias, companions, mount equip power or anything like that.
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Sorry, nvm. Already answered it's not a wrong pet summoned.
    So you're having the same issue?
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I am experiencing this currently with my HR, between my Combat build and Archery there is no change in IL, but when I switch to Trapper I lose 150 IL... all my gear, comp, mount, insignias are the same across the loadouts. Any answers?
    Fight with honor, die with glory!
    > @rangerreek said:
    > I am experiencing this currently with my HR, between my Combat build and Archery there is no change in IL, but when I switch to Trapper I lose 150 IL... all my gear, comp, mount, insignias are the same across the loadouts. Any answers?

None. My issue has been corrected but I have no idea what fixed it. I noticed the problem went away after an update. Not sure which one. I have 8 toons that I play on so it's not easy for me to notice changes right away.
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I finally figured it out after some indepth studying. I never realized that the Stronghold boons have different item levels!!! The funny thing is I looked at those boons over and over, and people were like check your sh boons. I didn't even realize it... I'm a derp!!! I had one loadout set with an il 300 boon, and the others at 450... found it real quick1 Thanks everyone.

Fight with honor, die with glory!
    Glad you figured it out. That wasn't my issue. It was my tier 2-3 chult boons weren't adding the +30 to my IL. After I made this thread it was fixed. So we both are back on track.
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    A long time ago, before loadouts were even a thing, this sometimes happened following rerolls.

When people re structured all their stats, boons, powers etc, if I remember right, certain items wouldn't give full IL and some occasionally forgot to add enchantment IL points. Usually this was resolved by the equivalent of turning it off and back on again, i.e. removing and re-equipping the gear. Sometimes an enchantment needed to be removed and put back. Ditto companions.

I think those days are long gone, but it's also worth a bash as a last resort should this happen to you and it not be something that you just missed.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    @silvershard#4275 I think that was probably fixed. I have this happen all the time when I'm doing load outs but it's always something somewhere that you've just overlooked. wrong boon, forgetting a boon, a mount insignia goes missing or the wrong mount is slotted, a piece of gear on your companion is not in or the wrong one is, a piece of gear is wrong ect ect, sometimes it takes a lot of digging but every time it's happened to me it's findable somewhere. lol.
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    My IL keeps dropping for no reason in 4 days its gone from 12,700 to 10,800 now i cant use advance queues now the only 2 things i have done is increase IL and switch characters
  • johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Is your companion summoned?