test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove this Piercing dmg!!!!

13»

Comments

• lunartic666lunartic666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yep, changed my mind a little, remove piercing or not, whatever.
    Instead make deflection severity same on every class.
    Eventually bring back 8 charges on cloud of steel - TRs ranged atwill, to limit their ranged piercing spam.
    And rework 'tenacity'.

• tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Just a little remind , actually the piercing damage for TR is totally messed up, like already wrote, tested with ACT in this thread:

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244858/why-is-tr-dealing-piercing-with-everyting

#Nitocris83 answered, cross your finger.

BTW, +1 for the TOTAL PIERCING removal from PvP.

• finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Yep, changed my mind a little, remove piercing or not, whatever.
    Instead make deflection severity same on every class.
    Eventually bring back 8 charges on cloud of steel - TRs ranged atwill, to limit their ranged piercing spam.
    And rework 'tenacity'.

Tr's defense isn't the same as any other class. Even when we have 15k defense it is still 35% DR.
    Yes we have deflect but deflect is useless when you're cc'd and since you crybabies wanted to see tr in stealth which is now happened, and now you can cc tr and kill him... unless you're one of the bad pvp'rs who have no clue how to build a decent build for any class and come here complaining about tr's killing you lol.

Please no more tears. I recommend you to stop playing pvp and go pve instead !!
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    +1 for removing TR from PVP as already accomplished in PVE :#
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    TR in PVE can still be good, met some pretty well performing TR's in mod 15, but it's a minority that knows how to shine in PVE.
    The question is why devs can't handle those obvious bugs, enough details were posted in that threat long time ago.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Tr is still immortal in pvp, if you take away the piercing. Plus some of the strongest cc in the game... Sounds like a first world problem. So sad you have to learn to sacrifice something. My heart bleeds.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    If they fix ITC back to the way it worked in mod 14 I wouldn't care if piercing was gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

If they fix ITC back to the way it worked in mod 14 I wouldn't care if piercing was gone

every single CC immunity i know of has cast time, why would ITC be any different?
    You have a cc-breaker..? I've heard of those. Never had one, but I've heard of them.

[Walks away sobbing]
    jonkoca said:

You have a cc-breaker..? I've heard of those. Never had one, but I've heard of them.

[Walks away sobbing]

if you are on point you can use forest meditation as a Lidl version of ITC ( funny how HR daily is worse version of tr ITC that is normal encounter ) to block CC. you can also shift during its cast to move, and cancel it out when you feel safe.
    P.S its bad
    P.S.S its super bad, but funny so 100% worth it xd
    Lol, sit down cc protest on mid. Yeah, that'll work.
  • sirlocustvll27sirlocustvll27 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    As a HR combat that has piercing and more stats than a Tr, why can’t I hit as hard as them? One dagger with 18k defense and 14k deflect and one dagger does 1/3 of my health? But my piercing does what exactly? As a archer, I hit hard but when I’m hitting a TR, I do little to nothing. So TR can pierce and block dmg but HR can’t pierce unless archer and not attacking a TR? What am I missing? I have 30k power and 22k armor pen. Enlighten me as a TR with power and recovery whoops my butt. ~Sir Loki
    SirLocust:mad:
    Member since May 2013
    players : we dont want piercing
    developers : shiet, we are adding piercing as a set bonus.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    For now it is just 10% of weapon dmg. We will see how it will be work:) Perhaps as always will be bugged, but, in this case everyone who want to use those set, will get piercing dmg. this is kind of balance:) we will see how it will be work:)
  • nezdin#5514 nezdin Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    It seems totally pointless to even post anything in these pvp forums, but for what it's worth:

+ in support of removing piercing damage.
    Nezdin (DC)
    Aelan Icebleed (CW)
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    + in support of removing all damage mitigation from shields and defences.

When mod 16 goes live and you get what you asked for plus what others asked for to nerf your class... dont complain... better stock up on potions now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    i just hope devs figure out something like real balance. when, every class will have chance to kill another class than for me will be ok. if my Op will be just a tank buffer, its ok, but in my opinion is really hard to made pure aligned class. They should made something like... when DC or op Heal is on one side, that team have huge advatage. than dcs like op healing will be great support. right now, isnt bad, but its not so big difference:)
    + in support of removing all damage mitigation from shields and defences.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    As someone who hates rogues in PVP I will state this; modify how piercing damage is applied for rogues.

1) Player has to be in stealth
    2) Player has to be behind the target
    3) Only the first hit by the rogue when the two first conditions are met has piercing damage

This would require a bit of skill by the player to gain piercing damage in PVP where skill should matter.

Now in PVE the devs could add a bit more to the rogue initial hit damage wise if it is needed.

My experience with this type of game and how the rogue class works it can be done but given the constant fixes resulting in more bugs I agree at this stage for this game to remove piercing damage, not only from PVP but from the full game. This way, all classes would have similar issues to balance for stats.
  • anusamoralis#5249 anusamoralis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    +1 no piercing damage in pvp

As someone who hates rogues in PVP I will state this; modify how piercing damage is applied for rogues.

3) Only the first hit by the rogue when the two first conditions are met has piercing damage

This would require a bit of skill by the player to gain piercing damage in PVP where skill should matter.

Now in PVE the devs could add a bit more to the rogue initial hit damage wise if it is needed.

My experience with this type of game and how the rogue class works it can be done but given the constant fixes resulting in more bugs I agree at this stage for this game to remove piercing damage, not only from PVP but from the full game. This way, all classes would have similar issues to balance for stats.

1. tr is always stealth,
    2. tr pushing one button and no matter where ure, he is on ur beck.
    3. 1hit? no bro he have 5 sec piercing dmg from everything, thats why try hit badly from knifes - at will - 40-80k per hit.

Godfinder made a tr 11k gs. he told me " man i dont know what im doing ( weach mean he push skill randomly) but i kill everyone arround, what a broken class"

if Godfinder can kill on tr everyone and he dont play tr, this is something wrong, dont u think?
    if u made a OP 11k gs, im pretty sure, ure 2 shot target for everyone:)
    terylion said:

1. tr is always stealth,
    3. 1hit? no bro he have 5 sec piercing dmg from everything, thats why try hit badly from knifes - at will - 40-80k per hit.

Godfinder made a tr 11k gs. he told me " man i dont know what im doing ( weach mean he push skill randomly) but i kill everyone arround, what a broken class"

if Godfinder can kill on tr everyone and he dont play tr, this is something wrong, dont u think?
    Your friend must be killing pve players under 10K item level.
    Pvp players stack a lot of defense and deflect and can't be killed fast unless they are outnumbered.
    Stop spreading lies lol.

• landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    terylion said:

1. tr is always stealth,

Was he playing 3k players? I doubt he could kill good BIS players. Judging a class by a BIS player is not fair, not all players can do what they do. I play TR and I can not be stealth 100%. Try to have an open mind.