test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 15 pvp Archer - The Archer Strikes Back. (Final gear update).

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    lol yeah I cant get into a Dungeon run to save my life... People have their own groups and always ask for Exp in Alliance Chat :( Cant PUG CodG or CRL as no-one queues for them.

I am working on Mastercrafting at the moment... I think the new profession system, once you have spent a week in the workshop lol, is actually much better than before.

I am up to MCIII in Blacksmithing, found out you need MCIII in other professions so been doing those too. Up to MCI-II in Alchemy and Artificing etc and about to complete Alchemy up to MCIII. It is really time consuming rather than difficult as you can only have 1 Forgehammer.

I have sold off some Materials and have 1mil AD, I was thinking of saving for the Bronzewood Sash and Amulet but not sure if I will drop Valhalla set yet. Valhalla + Wards + Guild Boon for Wards really decrease an enemies damage output and I only have 5k Defence and Deflect (plus Lone Wolf and Everfrost Shirt/Pants set bonus)
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    The worst thing I noticed whilst playing last night is Perma-Stun builds are even worse than before, even with a Trans Elven + Boons to decrease CC time + 1500 Control Resist.

CW, SW, TR for instance all can stun you to death.

I got fed up in a couple of games last night as awful TR's think they are actually good players stopping you from fighting back perminantly.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Yeah, I know what you mean, trapper stunbots are stunnier, SWs and CWs are cc-ier and higher damage, and a lot of TRs are just hopless, zero-decency trolls this mod.

I've been full-on offence and zero defence for so long I'm used to it tbh. What killed me before, kills me now. TRs are worse by a mile, most are still kill-able, but there are a few that are just stupidly broken. Immortal, and kill you in seconds.

In a match, I know I'm gonna have a bad time if the other team contains 3 or more of any of these:

1) good SWs. The bane of my life. Very quick, hard to target, and deadly cc combo.
    2) high IL trapper stunbots. Especially if they hunt me.
    3) high IL CWs.
    4) 2 high IL (ie troll, not good) TRs. One I can deal with, 2 and the match is over.

Anything else and the pew-pew is on.

On the plus side I've solved my arpen and enchant questions, after testing today (big thanks to William for his time, and Inda for lending me his U.Fey), the best combo is surprisingly, U.Dread, but with full-on (160%) arpen.

U. Fey and 160% arpen max hits about 80-90k.
    U. Dread and 80% arpen max hits about 50-60k or so.
    U. Dread and 160% arpen max hits 110-120k.

So, finally, I think I've done all the things I can do this mod. Mission accomplished. Pats for Patrick.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    Nice thanks for that :)

If I drop 8k Power for 8k Arm Pen it would put Arm Pen up to 122% for me... but I lose so much power it puts me at just under 20k... I'll run some PvP now and see what results I come up with.

You watch me lose my 4 Wins 0 Losses from last night now lol...
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited January 2019
    The "test subject" lol, was a Tank class with good gear and shield up, facing me. Against squishier classes, you could go with the extra power, I guess, dunno about CW shields, or DC powers/feats. I usually assume that my damage is high enough regardless to flatten squishy classes anyway, and run around with all my arpen on all the time for the tank classes. That plus pure laziness.

Really wish cryptic wouldn't be so cryptic about the mechanics of arpen and defences in pvp.
    edited January 2019
    lol yep so game 1 - 4 kills 5 deaths.... game 2 - 22 kills 2 deaths

1 was with arm pen against an OP, GF, GWF, CW and a HR

and 2 was with power against a GF, 2 HR and 2 GWF
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, HRs are made of paper usually, unless they've gone deflect/lifesteal tank , and so are gwfs, which is super funny, I've murdered Saber and the other big gwfs on PC more this mod than any other. πŸ˜ƒ It's like "Ooh here comes a gwf, oh noes..." Pew-pew "Ooh, wow that gwf can run fast..." Pew.... Wait for it.... Wait for it... boom!!!! [Saber was killed by jonkoca].

Also fun is when they launch themselves into the air when their HP is low, and you time a shot just right to hit them when they land.

Had some matches tonight with the new set-up and one-rotated a whole bunch of people. Also got hunted and utterly ganked by like 3 or 4 toons at a time, so I must be doing something right lol. No tanks are safe against the arpen overkill.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Yeah, HRs are made of paper usually, unless they've gone deflect/lifesteal tank , and so are gwfs, which is super funny, I've murdered Saber and the other big gwfs on PC more this mod than any other. πŸ˜ƒ It's like "Ooh here comes a gwf, oh noes..." Pew-pew "Ooh, wow that gwf can run fast..." Pew.... Wait for it.... Wait for it... boom!!!! [Saber was killed by jonkoca].

Also fun is when they launch themselves into the air when their HP is low, and you time a shot just right to hit them when they land.

Had some matches tonight with the new set-up and one-rotated a whole bunch of people. Also got hunted and utterly ganked by like 3 or 4 toons at a time, so I must be doing something right lol. No tanks are safe against the arpen overkill.

im actually interested if i could facetank you on my pally, care to try ?
    edited January 2019
    MWIII weapon set, 3 million when I bought it. MWIII neck and waist set, 2.5 million. RP and refining materials, probably another million plus on top. I know I was grinding dungeons for drops and random queues for a good month or so, and I blew through all my old VIP reroll tokens to boot.

Pvp is expensive lol.
    leonidrex said:

I'm actually interested if i could facetank you on my pally, care to try ?

Sure, pm me in game, I'm on a lot at the moment because I'm on holiday.

• sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

In a match, I know I'm gonna have a bad time if the other team contains 3 or more of any of these:

1) good SWs. The bane of my life. Very quick, hard to target, and deadly cc combo.
    2) high IL trapper stunbots. Especially if they hunt me.
    3) high IL CWs.
    4) 2 high IL (ie troll, not good) TRs. One I can deal with, 2 and the match is over.

@jonkoca do you have an Unparalleled Elven? That should solve 1 and 3. With Unp. Elven Battle, SW/CW are prime targets for farming. No reason to fear the stunlock.

For trapper stunbots, I switch to a Combat or Trapper build. Archer vs. Trapper is a bad matchup. No movement = dead Archer.

TRs...ugh.
    Nope, I have a soul on my pve loadout, and a t.shadow on my archer. Haven't got the AD for another armor enchant. I'm poor lol.

However, what I've said can be paraphrased, given that this is game, and AD is really time, not actual money, unless you whip the credit card out, as "I can't be bothered".

It's the same with the whole "if there are X's, I swap loadout to Y." advice. You're right of course. The things you describe are all logical things to do in the face of the variables in any given match. However, I don't really play to win, winning is nice, but no-one really comes up to you at the end and shakes your hand and hands you a check for a million dollars. Nope, I play for fun.

If the odds are stacked against me, as I described, I play till gg, then I go hunting. There's always some cheerful player with a low attention span who decides to check his or her mail somewhere on the map and I have enough stealth to leave the spawncamp without the other team noticing, even if a couple are staking it out...

Morally solid, no not really, but fun, yes, quite. πŸ˜ƒ

Back in the days of premade pvp, and itterated game theory, when you'd meet and/or be part of the same teams again and again, then no, I wouldn't do this, however now, unfortunately, is the time of solo-Q, and rng-based teams. When I lose a game, when I win a game, I'm not so egotistical as to think the game was won (or lost) by me, or whatever skills (or lack of) I may have in this particular pastime. If my team is bad, and by that I simply mean low experience and low item level and/or pve build, then we lose, even if I play the best I ever have. Similarly, if my team is good, and by that I mean high IL, experienced players, we win, even if I play like the worst fool ever born. Simple probability dictates the outcome.

So, under these circumstances, I play for fun, and pure unashamed vanity. I'm a glass-cannon archer, I turned my back on stunbot trapper builds a year ago, and have no wish to return to them. To me, those builds are broken, and just as deplorable as a TR using the current broken build, wearing drains, and sandy's pants. Not my food, as we say round here.

Those who play for wins, at any cost, play for pride, I play for kills, and vanity and aesthetics, I picked different sins.

Whoa, that was deeper than I thought it would be lol. I obviously need more smilies.β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    @jonkoca that's fair. I get that approach.

I play to win, but not at all costs. I won't use broken troll builds, like that guy using the GF KV exploit. To me that's like selling your honor for wins. Despicable.

Re: Shadowclad/Elven, you can always sell the Shadowclad and buy the Elven on the AH, or trade for it. If you don't like it you can go back. It's a pain in the HAMSTER to swap but IMO it's worth the experiment.

As it mostly eliminates stunlocks and turns SW/CW from very dangerous to easy targets (and that doesn't even consider the CC reduction from other classes, boons, equipment, etc) the overall effect is huge.

If you try it, swap out Seeker's for Aspect of the Lone Wolf so you still have some Deflect.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
    edited January 2019
    I might give elven a go, god knows shadowclad isn't saving me lol.

I did look at Elvens yesterday, they are weird. With regard to the cc-shortening effect, the tooltips of perfect, pure, transcendent, all look the same - 80% reductions on cc, 30% stamina regen. Only unparalleled increases it to 85 and 35 respectively.

And I'm guessing the reduction goes like this..? If a SW grabs me for a 5 second Hadar's, that gets reduced by 80% (4/5th) to 1 second..? That would make that survivable. Trapper's micro-interrupts would still be a problem I guess.

T. Shadow saves my life once every 30 seconds, eh, technically anyway, and gives me up to 24% DR. My deflect is so low anyway, I don't think the deflect boost alone makes much of a difference tbh.

As I see it shadow is a last ditch "omg I'm gonna die" armor enchant. If it procs it's a total get out of jail free card as it gives you true cc-immunity and makes you untargetable. Elven however is a general slippery enchant, which considering the stamina gain and my high movement, might be decent but I'm so squishy I'd probably die from follow up attacks, especially since I usually have a whole gank squad on my HAMSTER lol.

I think, since I've nothing else to spend ad on right now, and a perfect elven is about 2 million, I'll just buy one at some point before the next mod. I can switch them out as needed.
    Post edited by jonkoca on
    Yes, that's how it works, but you get to add Control Resistance to the amount of time remaining, so you're reducing it by 80/85% and whatever time is left is reduced by your Control Resist %.

So if you have 1200 Control Resist plus the 10% Control Resist from boons, and an Unparalleled Elven, Hadar's Grasp barely does anything. It just sort of picks you up real quick like you're jumping, for a fraction of a second. You barely even notice it. That's why you can roast SWs--their deadly CC encounter power is nerfed. It still does dmg, but because you're not being choked you can shoot back and kill them before they kill you. (Don't forget to hit a heal potion.)

Perfect -> Transcendent is the same resistance % but it adds resistance to disables and stuns. Perfect is just for slows and immobilizes, so you really want the Transcendent.

Re: Shadowclad, yes it gets you out of a jam here and there, but IMO better to have a consistent enchant that delivers big vs all CC powers in the game, with 100% uptime. Shadowclad you're rolling the dice hoping that stealth pops once in a while. Plus, to get the Stealth to work you need low Deflect stats, which means you're likely to take a few unmitigated big hits before your Deflect gets to a decent level, which means the overall effect of Shadowclad is to protect you only when you're already close to dying.

You can get some of the Deflect back with Aspect of the Lone Wolf. I try to rely on Ambush for stealth and save Forest Ghost for the "oh HAMSTER" moments, so I can escape with stealth reliably exactly when I need to instead of hoping Shadowclad pops.

So, with Elven you still can have Deflect, Stealth + the best CC resistance in the game.
    jonkoca said:

I might give elven a go, god knows shadowclad isn't saving me lol.

I did look at Elvens yesterday, they are weird. With regard to the cc-shortening effect, the tooltips of perfect, pure, transcendent, all look the same - 80% reductions on cc, 30% stamina regen. Only unparalleled increases it to 85 and 35 respectively.

And I'm guessing the reduction goes like this..? If a SW grabs me for a 5 second Hadar's, that gets reduced by 80% (4/5th) to 1 second..? That would make that survivable. Trapper's micro-interrupts would still be a problem I guess.

T. Shadow saves my life once every 30 seconds, eh, technically anyway, and gives me up to 24% DR. My deflect is so low anyway, I don't think the deflect boost alone makes much of a difference tbh.

As I see it shadow is a last ditch "omg I'm gonna die" armor enchant. If it procs it's a total get out of jail free card as it gives you true cc-immunity and makes you untargetable. Elven however is a general slippery enchant, which considering the stamina gain and my high movement, might be decent but I'm so squishy I'd probably die from follow up attacks, especially since I usually have a whole gank squad on my HAMSTER lol.

I think, since I've nothing else to spend ad on right now, and a perfect elven is about 2 million, I'll just buy one at some point before the next mod. I can switch them out as needed.

Its Trans Elven or bust... anything less than Trans is worthless as it wont block stuns.

Just to note I have Trans Elven, CC Resist Boons and 1500 CC resist... It is still totally useless against a lot of players. TR will still slow and stun you to death with almost 100% success rate. I have had in every single game TR's rolling about going 20-0 or more, it is incredibily hard to actually fight people.

CW, SW and some weird GF reflect thing can also stun you to death at times. Weirdly I have not come up against a Trapper Stun Bot this Mod so cant comment on those.

But the Xbox is absolutely full of glitchers, cheats and mechanic abusers so its pretty hard to tell what works and what doesnt.

On a side note I now have MC3 weapons and Bronzewood Sash/Amulet... Doesnt seem to make a blind bit of difference damage wise I am still getting the same kills I was before lol. In fact I seem to be getting a few less less kills which I cant for the life of me figure out why.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited January 2019
    So I took all your advice and bought a T.Fireburst. I look really cool with flames everywhere, and no-one fights me, because they think I'm already going to die. Psychology ftw.

Well, ok, I didn't do that. I'll stick with shadowclad tbh. T.Elven sounds like more of a grind than I can face. Next mod maybe.

Gratz on the new gear Wdj40. Do some testing, my damage increased by about 10%+ on the big hits. I was hitting my tank friend for somewhere around 100k+ in pvp dom, through all his resistances, though that was with 160% arpen + dread. That was also facing, so from the flank it would be more with seekers. I'll do a few ACT matches today see if I can get some better figures under realistic conditions. I'll also try and work out if primal instincts is a better choice than seekers, because that's also been making me wonder.
    jonkoca said:

So I took all your advice and bought a T.Fireburst. I look really cool with flames everywhere, and no-one fights me, because they think I'm already going to die. Psychology ftw.

Well, ok, I didn't do that. I'll stick with shadowclad tbh. T.Elven sounds like more of a grind than I can face. Next mod maybe.

Gratz on the new gear Wdj40. Do some testing, my damage increased by about 10%+ on the big hits. I was hitting my tank friend for somewhere around 100k+ in pvp dom, through all his resistances, though that was with 160% arpen + dread. That was also facing, so from the flank it would be more with seekers. I'll do a few ACT matches today see if I can get some better figures under realistic conditions. I'll also try and work out if primal instincts is a better choice than seekers, because that's also been making me wonder.

Oh even though it can be useless at times Trans Elven still is worth it in the long run. It does allow you to fire off more attacks than a Shadowclad and I am glad I saved up for one in the end.

I made a random clip last night... I joined this game and my team were no less than 500-0 down... I ended up winning and coming top lol :)

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wdj40/video/68378217
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    Argh, mixed messages, you're giving me a complex. I'm gonna go sit in a corner and hit myself, happy now..?

Okay, I'll save up.
    edited January 2019
    Yeowch. Ok sold everything I had spare, and just scraped enough AD together to buy a T.Elven. I am now so poor it hurts.

According to ACT I'm hitting max 160k, with a median of about 75k - taken from about 10 matches tonight. That's just on my big hitter at the end of a rotation. Total rotation is more ofc.
    jonkoca said:

Yeowch. Ok sold everything I had spare, and just scraped enough AD together to buy a T.Elven. I am now so poor it hurts.

According to ACT I'm hitting max 160k, with a median of about 75k - taken from about 10 matches tonight. That's just on my big hitter at the end of a rotation. Total rotation is more ofc.

Ha ha sorry dude... All I meant was T Elven is great apart from against certain players builds, which make it worthless against them :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

jonkoca said:

Ha ha sorry dude... All I meant was T Elven is great apart from against certain players builds, which make it worthless against them :)
    problem with elven in general is that alot of CC is broken and ignores CC resistance. But if CC were to be fixed elven would be THE best enchant, and would be waaay overpowered.
    So has anyone tried dropping all Crit and just going Power yet? I was thinking of trying it as Crit Chance is very costly now.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited January 2019
    Played a few matches with the Elven and aspect of the lonewolf on, wow makes a difference. I felt... almost... tanky lol. Well, not really. But Cws and Sws were less of a problem.

Also have stamina for miles. So thnx. Good advice. After testing with Erika, lowered arpen down to 17k and upped movement by 4k. Hopefully that and the cc resist will let me run out of range more often.

@wdj40 - never tried low crit build, do it and report back. Please, even if it's amazing, tell me it's pants because I don't want to change any more gear ok..?
    jonkoca said:

Played a few matches with the Elven and aspect of the lonewolf on, wow makes a difference. I felt... almost... tanky lol. Well, not really. But Cws and Sws were less of a problem.

Also have stamina for miles. So thnx. Good advice.

Welcome to the party bro =)

edited January 2019
    Cheers my friend, and thanks to all the people who've helped test builds, lent me enchants, and for all the feedback over the thread.
    jonkoca said:

Also have stamina for miles. So thnx. Good advice. After testing with Erika, lowered arpen down to 17k and upped movement by 4k. Hopefully that and the cc resist will let me run out of range more often.

@wdj40 - never tried low crit build, do it and report back. Please, even if it's amazing, tell me it's pants because I don't want to change any more gear ok..?

No, it really was pants, my keyboards not working so will tell you what I tried later...
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @wdj40

Speaking of SW's as one myself and having fought them a lot not long ago, I assure you they aren't as bad as a stuntbot trapper, @jonkoca probably can comment on that. Unparalleled elven and cc resist boons? You can get micro stunned to death like is nothing by someone who really tries and builds for that as a HR.

While SW has good cc vs 1 target, trans/unp elven significantly reduces its effectiveness, refer to @jonkoca on that. When you manage to counter HG and Brood and if you are geared, the warlock is already dead meat. When you engage them, one of the first things will try to do is to Brood or Hadar's Grasp you, just learn to time their attack with your dodge or other class skills like stealth I guess and you'll see they will no longer be a problem provided they aren't running cheap and broken stuff like certain things.

Besides, there's a very reason why Hadar's Grasp, Pillar and sometimes killing Flames is used along with Brood in PvP. If you try other powers, they either are bad or broken (in a cheap way) Some will cause ise damage loops and I think we can agree that's not good. Warlock's Bargain for example takes 15% your maximum hp when you use it, if the enemy becomes invisible (TR/HR or Shadowclad'ed player) then congrats, you deal no damage and you just lost hp for nothing. Casting this power requently, needless to say, can shred your hp so it can be a nono if the opponent can go invisible often.

Arms of Hadar? You play with the phone agility of a 90 years old and hits for laughable damage.

Fiery bolt? It is an aoe power, it has no business in pvp.

Vampiric embrace? Laughable.

Infernal Spheres? It's broken as hell, depending on what the sw is running and what build and class you are, you don't want the sw to use it.

Dreadteft? It's suicidal to use that in pvp, it prevents you from using other powers and gives you all the time in the world to
    react.

So, bottomline is, for non bs broken interaction with powers/enchantments and in order to kill stuff, pop, hg, kf, brood and gates of hell are used, elven + cc resist boons + awareness of Hadar's Grasp will give you a good chance to kill the warlock.

Good to see you rock an elven, after reading ing this, it should help you see it is a big middle finger for warlocks. The amount of warlocks I've killed thanks to elven + cc resist boons + awareness of hg/brood is decent.

Anyway, just don't become like certain cw who refuses to run cc resist stuff and complaints about cc powers lasting x or y amount of time lol, he got Hadar's Grasp nerfed -_-

When I get hit by that power, because of the things I mentioned and as a poster mentioned above, it hardly does anything.

Imo and I don't mean to offend anyone but I think shadowclad is a cheesy enchantment, it shouldn't give stealth imo (andvstealth in general is too much of an advantage in vs other players) . Even if briefly, it effectively turns attacking players into target dummies (shadowclad user can hit them and they can't fight back, no? )

If we all could see each other (no stealth) and there wouldn't be broken power, items and interactions, probably pvp would be better :)

• jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    @wdj40
    By the way, as we are on the same platform, I would be like to team up with you in pvp one of those days, you as archer and me as templock 😎 I recently got back after an almost 3 months long break (maybe a bit more actually) so am catching up still (saving up for Mastercraft weapons atm, rocking exalted primal weapons yet)

@wdj40

Speaking of SW's as one myself and having fought them a lot not long ago, I assure you they aren't as bad as a stuntbot trapper, @jonkoca probably can comment on that. Unparalleled elven and cc resist boons? You can get micro stunned to death like is nothing by someone who really tries and builds for that as a HR.

While SW has good cc vs 1 target, trans/unp elven significantly reduces its effectiveness, refer to @jonkoca on that. When you manage to counter HG and Brood and if you are geared, the warlock is already dead meat. When you engage them, one of the first things will try to do is to Brood or Hadar's Grasp you, just learn to time their attack with your dodge or other class skills like stealth I guess and you'll see they will no longer be a problem provided they aren't running cheap and broken stuff like certain things.

Besides, there's a very reason why Hadar's Grasp, Pillar and sometimes killing Flames is used along with Brood in PvP. If you try other powers, they either are bad or broken (in a cheap way) Some will cause ise damage loops and I think we can agree that's not good. Warlock's Bargain for example takes 15% your maximum hp when you use it, if the enemy becomes invisible (TR/HR or Shadowclad'ed player) then congrats, you deal no damage and you just lost hp for nothing. Casting this power requently, needless to say, can shred your hp so it can be a nono if the opponent can go invisible often.

Arms of Hadar? You play with the phone agility of a 90 years old and hits for laughable damage.

Fiery bolt? It is an aoe power, it has no business in pvp.

Vampiric embrace? Laughable.

Infernal Spheres? It's broken as hell, depending on what the sw is running and what build and class you are, you don't want the sw to use it.

Dreadteft? It's suicidal to use that in pvp, it prevents you from using other powers and gives you all the time in the world to
    react.

So, bottomline is, for non bs broken interaction with powers/enchantments and in order to kill stuff, pop, hg, kf, brood and gates of hell are used, elven + cc resist boons + awareness of Hadar's Grasp will give you a good chance to kill the warlock.

Good to see you rock an elven, after reading ing this, it should help you see it is a big middle finger for warlocks. The amount of warlocks I've killed thanks to elven + cc resist boons + awareness of hg/brood is decent.

Anyway, just don't become like certain cw who refuses to run cc resist stuff and complaints about cc powers lasting x or y amount of time lol, he got Hadar's Grasp nerfed -_-

When I get hit by that power, because of the things I mentioned and as a poster mentioned above, it hardly does anything.

Imo and I don't mean to offend anyone but I think shadowclad is a cheesy enchantment, it shouldn't give stealth imo (andvstealth in general is too much of an advantage in vs other players) . Even if briefly, it effectively turns attacking players into target dummies (shadowclad user can hit them and they can't fight back, no? )

If we all could see each other (no stealth) and there wouldn't be broken power, items and interactions, probably pvp would be better :)

I honestly dont mind the odd stun, my problem is just too many players abuse the amount of them... Which is loads of different stun sources which in turn force players to not be able to play PvP. Its not really the players fault its the Dev's for just allowing too many to exist.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited February 2019
    An example is an SW called Grimwrath. He zooms out of nowhere, grasps me, then bombards me with a million mini-hits of something after summoning that green pillar under my feet, all at lightspeed. And even when I break free and run allllll the way across the map, I die of dots. He also heals like crazy while doing all this. I can kill him only if I'm 80 feet away, and he's busy doing the same thing to someone else.