test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community and socialize

errozerroz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey I really wanted to know where the community and social people are hideing.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • errozerroz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    See that still leaves me sadden the community should be in the game chat not on some app outside the world
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2019
    erroz said:

See that still leaves me sadden the community should be in the game chat not on some app outside the world

There's plenty of chat in-game too, if you have finished the tutorial. I generally have to turn off several chat channels to be able to talk to my guild, if I'm in one of the more heavily populated areas, like Protector's Enclave or Port N.

Not as many people use text chat on the consoles. Not everyone has a keyboard or chat pad hooked up to their Xbox. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Maybe I will try the port other wise it’s all trade or looking for dungeon stuff
    erroz said:

Maybe I will try the port other wise it’s all trade or looking for dungeon stuff

Do you have Zone chat turned off? A lot of people just use Xbox party chat on Xbox. It's what me and my alliance do to socialize. In-game chat is annoying for a lot of people.
    kuI2v8l.png
    No I make sure zone is on I have everything on just for conversation. It’s sad that in game chat comes off as annoying. This should not be so for a mmo