test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Event

Just curious why we on xbox have no event this weekend except the ongoing Recruitment event. I can't remember the last time we didn't have a weekend event scheduled.

Comments

• zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    It's because the double stones event was removed from the calendar without any explanation from the developers.
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Insert any joke you feel where the punchline is

"they just didn't have the stones for it"
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    PS4 same thing, no event and no response from devs on why. Sad
  • undepartedundeparted Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    If it is because they experienced a devaluation of the UES on pc when the event was up shortly after MOD15 release, then it is fair enough. But then they should still offer us an explanation as to why it was removed.

We aren't unreasonable and are susceptible to logic if given the information behind the decision.

It also doesn't explain why they didn't replace it with another event instead.

Normally they would throw in a CTA event, but I think that would cause trouble due to the recent changes where it is tied up with season rewards.

But they could still put up an emergency 2x refinement or similar. Something that doesn't affect the economy as much, but still makes us feel like something is happening.

I can't believe I can recall a weekend without an event in the 4 years I'v played the game.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    But, there's an ongoing recruitment event so there technically is an event this weekend.