test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Token of heroes not awarding

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being investigated.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Things may get fixed if enough people complain. Patience is a much less successful strategy.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Hmm .. and it would be enough to do at least once unproven event
  • jizzu#6891 jizzu Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    same here...required skirmishes run and no token,,,,,pls credit players accounts,
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Sooo... next mod at some point in the next 60 or 90 days.. we get new weapons, we can buy mastercraft either +1 or not.. which is far superior, these are nothing but primal base stats , exalted (ya sort of nice) but you are talking about 40 skirms on each alt you would want them on.. + who knows how many months.. to do 4 cta events..

that is ridiculous.. I was assuming these were going to be had fairly easy to dump on alts as a slight upgrade.

Try 120 skirmishes. You need 6 tokens for a single piece of the two-piece set, and 10 skirmishes for a single token.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    dalolorn said:

Try 120 skirmishes. You need 6 tokens for a single piece of the two-piece set, and 10 skirmishes for a single token.

And you can only get 3 from any given CTA. The mount and weapons are Season prizes. At the end of the 6 event season, you can have all 3.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    They somehow managed to make something even worst than before. Why not QoL or anything but slapping on more grind?
  • yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Weaponset don't have a setbonus (yet?). Not to mention that the itemlevel only seems to be the same as vivified primals?

Referring to the problem with getting the tokens: I got one after 11 runs (checked after 10 with the guy in PE). The token doesn't show up anywhere in the inventory. Some people from my guild and alliance report no token after 25+ runs.
  • kristykay69kristykay69 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    20+ runs and no token. If it drops with the chest, I've had several times where it would say "You may only have one of a unique item." and the chest would not open. You would then have to open it manually.
  • nihlocke#5890 nihlocke Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    So, we got these nice new looking weapons, but with no set bonus? They're for transmute or to have something slitghtly better than the crafted blue ilvl 510 set but worse than Primal (counting set bonus ofc), it that the deal?
  • Did 10+ CTAs, no hero token award.
  • syrvaughnsyrvaughn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Tried all the tricks listed. Still no joy. Just keeping the foot on the neck so to speak. Ya'll may want to consider posting something so people aren't wasting their time grinding for no reward.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    dalolorn said:

Sooo... next mod at some point in the next 60 or 90 days.. we get new weapons, we can buy mastercraft either +1 or not.. which is far superior, these are nothing but primal base stats , exalted (ya sort of nice) but you are talking about 40 skirms on each alt you would want them on.. + who knows how many months.. to do 4 cta events..

that is ridiculous.. I was assuming these were going to be had fairly easy to dump on alts as a slight upgrade.

This sounds right.

And from what I've done so far I can confirm the skirmishes are BRIEF (2 minutes or less) - but still, 120 skirmishes (in the allotted timeslots) for ONE new artifact weapon for one alt is a bit much. The upgrade over Primal that can be had with Seals is minimal - not worth the time investment. Though the tiny/mini pets are cute and funny.
  • underwmd#4202 underwmd Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have ran well more than 30 to 40 CTA skirmishes and not one Token. Perfect World and Arc Games, I am a software architect, if your QA team worked for me, they would be drawing an unemployment check....glitches like this happen way too much in this game.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

I have ran well more than 30 to 40 CTA skirmishes and not one Token. Perfect World and Arc Games, I am a software architect, if your QA team worked for me, they would be drawing an unemployment check....glitches like this happen way too much in this game.

That is the problem. You fired them all and they need to work somewhere.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    got the token in my main no problem but in my alt no token with 11 runs...
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Logout after 10 done and re-run work fine for me.
    Post edited by gryzella on
  • baronstragenbaronstragen Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Thought I'd submit picture evidence. For the devs, thx.
    VKaN5.jpg
    VKyQm.jpg
    Varric the Cursed Dwarven cursed to be Tiefling CW
    Original Serenity Mostly Retired DC
    Tokarek Bearded Dwarven OP Tankadin
    JuiceHead Goofy Human GWF
    Member of H3llzWarriors and Limitless.
  • aerthyn71aerthyn71 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have found it is an issue where the character I am playing has been rewarded a duplicate unique item and thus the chest appears in my Inventory (bound to account) - rather than the loot automatically being rewarded. This has been the case for all toons I have had duplicates on. The ones that have not have successfully been rewarded after completing the 11th Skirmish after the obligatory 10. This may be the issue or one of them. No matter what I have done on those toons I still do not get the token of heroes regardless of how many I do. Also I tried opening the bound to account chest on a toon that has not completed the skirmish - this chest actually counts towards that toons total eventhough they have never set foot in the Skirmish.......

<

This sounds right.

And from what I've done so far I can confirm the skirmishes are BRIEF (2 minutes or less) - but still, 120 skirmishes (in the allotted timeslots) for ONE new artifact weapon for one alt is a bit much. The upgrade over Primal that can be had with Seals is minimal - not worth the time investment. Though the tiny/mini pets are cute and funny.

...and you won't even be able to get the first piece until the next CTA event.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

OK, restarted client, did it again, got "you may only have one of a unique item" message on looting the chest, and found I had token at the vendor.

Pretty sure the unique item is the rare horn.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    greywynd said:

OK, restarted client, did it again, got "you may only have one of a unique item" message on looting the chest, and found I had token at the vendor.

Pretty sure the unique item is the rare horn.
    I think you're right, and it has a bug attached. I was 8/10, completed the skirmish, got the message, opened the chest and was 10/10 (but no token) on my second char and doing another after restarting the client didn't help.
  • goro#8655 goro Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Didn't get my first token until run 11, verified it wasn't there after run 10. Had to go to the store to see it. Didn't see it on screen when the other loot was awarded, however, it did show up in the log.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have run 15+ and no token of heroes. I also got the duplicate message and I indeed got the rare battle horn on earlier skirmish. I also got the chest in inventory for a skirmish.

On top of all this I still have no response to my ticket for the twitch prime elite intern bundle from the weekend.

I am suppose to be playing this game for my enjoyment but it is getting very frustrating dealing with these issues.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Same problem 11 in a row runs the bar says you should get one but the merchant shows 0
  • dragonrider#0864 dragonrider Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having this issue have done over 20 times and still shows 0
  • valesiavalesia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    same 11 scirimishs no token
  • valesiavalesia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    on a side note doing the same dull instance 4 dull instances for a total of 120 repetitions for an artifact set is well almost as much of a grind as the original temple of elemental evil. Not only that but you would have to wait a min of what 4 months to complete the season ? I think just doing randoms for AD would get you better gear far faster. So yea no grind for me other than the AD grind.
This discussion has been closed.