test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Op pvp build

Hi all ! Any one have any PVP builds for op ? Thx for your attention !

Comments

• terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    i don have it. im new:/
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    OP PvP build is a TR 0,o
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Many pvpers seem unwilling to post their builds here for fear of being copied wholesale, not sure why unless they're utilizing something broken, which given cryptic's affinity with dodgy coding is always a possibility. Probably better to contact someone in-game directly, at worst they'll tell you to mind your own business, but they might point you to a good build somewhere else, or help you in chat.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • kilithedwarf80#4672 kilithedwarf80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    thanks to all, now that I'm an endgame and I have a few things to do I get close to the pvp, even after 4 years of play
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Many pvpers seem unwilling to post their builds here for fear of being copied wholesale, not sure why unless they're utilizing something broken, which given cryptic's affinity with dodgy coding is always a possibility. Probably better to contact someone in-game directly, at worst they'll tell you to mind your own business, but they might point you to a good build somewhere else, or help you in chat.

hey, i play fair. but the last time i posted my build there was a dude that copied it and slapped spinning coin and aids daze reflect on it. not gonna do it again
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I know you do mate, you are one of the good guys 😊.
    No idea what my toon is now.