test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twitch Prime Rewards!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

To celebrate that The Heart of Fire is now available on all platforms, we have partnered up once again with Twitch to give you awesome rewards! Rewards are available for PC, Xbox, and PS4! Check out the blog below for details!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11065613

Please note that rewards may take up to 24 hours to arrive.

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Done and done!! Thanks for the info and loot!!!!
  • teetee1235teetee1235 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    For some reason I havent gotten it yet its been 24 hours but I already had that companion so maybe that prevented it?
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    yea same here support tried to help and said they *fixed* it guess what ITS not, this HAMSTER is getting old, nothing you guys do works. been 3 DAYS, im getting to a point im just say F it and play other game, tried of the broken HAMSTER with this game. I did everything right , this isnt my first time doing twitch prime, and the HAMSTER doesnt work, fix this HAMSTER.
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Got mine, that was an awesome award! Thanks.

Qu about the free month of VIP, if I am currently under VIP, does that just tack another month to my account? Thanks.
  • violencebf22violencebf22 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    The second day nothing came ...
    Yeah it didnt work out for me either Violence but I dont feel right complaining about something that is free, then again I did let them Data mine me and I got nothing in return.
  • mrsripmrsrip Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    "An error occurred
    Internal Server Error"
    И БОЛЬШЕ НИЧЕГО!!!
  • mike#7363 mike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I linked my PS4 account and submitted the promotion on the 17th. Customer service ticked opened yesterday and still nothing. Fix you promotions please and get me my stuff.
  • barbaraburnsbarbaraburns Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    on PC .. tonite 1/18/19 .. I linked the Amazon Prime account to my Twitch account for Twitch Prime and linked it to my ARC account .. no Claim reward button .. nothing at Rewards Claims Agent .. it went thru because we got the confirmation from Amazon AND it shows in my Twitch account that I have Twitch Prime now.

Will check it again tomorrow evening if nothing has arrived by then.

=============Edited to add++++++++++++++++++

It arrived tonite in the Claim area :) yayayayay .. thank you so much for the pack!
    Post edited by barbaraburns on
    Hope you have a great day!
  • erynloreerynlore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User

on PC .. tonite 1/18/19 .. I linked the Amazon Prime account to my Twitch account for Twitch Prime and linked it to my ARC account .. no Claim reward button .. nothing at Rewards Claims Agent .. it went thru because we got the confirmation from Amazon AND it shows in my Twitch account that I have Twitch Prime now.

It arrived tonite in the Claim area :) yayayayay .. thank you so much for the pack!

May I ask how you linked it to your Arc account? I did all you did BUT that? Thanks

• murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Once again a rewards promotion ends up impacting me negatively instead of positively. It took you weeks to deliver my enchanted keys from the charge event. I have an open ticket I expect someone will get around to sometime after the holiday weekend.
  • vladivar1vladivar1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Let's see if we can solve this yet another problem, once done the procedure of association account should appear a written or pop up with the withdrawal of the reward and does not appear, someone says to wait 24h others to look into the game at the NPC, after 3 days I do not come to the head, has anyone solved?
    Still hasn't worked for me wonder what is going on
  • mystiskaddemystiskadde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have not got my things either. I claimed it and linked ARC, Twitch prime saturday
  • roadki11ukroadki11uk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    erynlore said:

May I ask how you linked it to your Arc account? I did all you did BUT that? Thanks

Same here, linked to my Amazon Prime account, Linked to ARC, no claim button.
    Now 3 days.
    Nada.

Any help appreciated @Nitocris83 please!

Edit: ticket ref 190122-000185
    Post edited by roadki11uk on
  • kharnalkharnal Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    As with other gamers above, I was already an Amazon Prime account holder and twitch with all relevant accounts linked. Clicked the claim button on 19th and the Elite Intern bundle has never arrived at the rewards vendor in game. Have triple checked all links etc, put a ticket in on the 19th and it has still not been opened....not overly impressed. This is on Xbox Neverwinter so not sure if its just me and the rest are PC related..
  • riskoviveriskovive Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have all the requirements to complete the masterworks 1 quest forge away but when I try to hand it in to the artisan in the stronghold it says unable to resolve the quest "Forge Away (Blacksmithing)" .
  • rangie0608rangie0608 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here ,,, My Neverwinter,Arc,Twitch Prime accounts have been linked for 4 days Say's Loot can be obtained at the Reward Claims Agent in Protector’s Enclave so far nothing
    bloodykisses
  • stormsoul73stormsoul73 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem, Twitch says it has been claimed and to check with the Rewards Agent, but he does not have it.

Been four days.

Opened a ticket and just waiting I guess.
  • mrsripmrsrip Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Прайм амазон корявый! Без наличия карты не регистрирует. При нахождении в "другой стране"(например нидерланды) - НЕ РЕГИСТРИРУЕТ! Вообще -в чём смысл "награды", если её могут получить ограниченное количество людей:
  • violencebf22violencebf22 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    mrsrip said:

Прайм амазон корявый! Без наличия карты не регистрирует. При нахождении в "другой стране"(например нидерланды) - НЕ РЕГИСТРИРУЕТ! Вообще -в чём смысл "награды", если её могут получить ограниченное количество людей:

Аналогичная ситуация с Нидерландами после "Congratulations violencebf22, you have linked your Twitch account to your Arc account. You’ll soon be redirected to a Twitch Prime site for the Neverwinter loot where you can click the “Claim Your Loot Now” button to complete the linking process and claim your items. In order to retrieve your items, please make sure you are a Twitch Prime member. For new players, you must download Neverwinter, complete the tutorial, and your items will be waiting for you at the Rewards Claims Agent. For returni" Claim Your Loot Now ничего и не пришло... Оно не особо нужно то всё :) ну плюшки халявные есть плюшки.

• murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    It would be great if we could get some acknowledgement that this issue exists. I ensured the links were correct on Friday, January 18th. I gave 48 hours (twice the recommend wait time) and then submitted a ticket on Sunday, January 20th. My expectations are Monday was a holiday but it is now Wednesday, January 23rd and my ticket has no response and I do not see any recognition of the issue let alone a potential time for a fix.
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    What dates do the Feb and March reward release?
  • m1sterwhisperm1sterwhisper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was able to link my accounts and receive the January promo. That seemed to work fine, although if I recall correctly it took 1-2 days for rewards to appear.

I have tried to retrieve the February promo with no success. I have tried multiple authentications, un-linking, re-linking, etc. Nothing I do works. Please fix.

Do I need a useless mount? No.

Will this error ruin my life? No.

Has anyone else had this issue? Almost certainly.

Will anyone at Cryptic or Twitch be able to resolve this before March?
    No.

• ladyaradia#2029 ladyaradia Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    From everything I've seen, the Feb. pack isn't out yet.
  • belmordebbelmordeb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    2/17 and still no pack release. Bumping it up.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    belmordeb said:

2/17 and still no pack release. Bumping it up.

January pack doesnt actually expire till today, Feb 18. Says so on the Twitch site lol. Logic tells me the 19th may well be the day the Feb pack goes live lol.. Have patience haha
  • belmordebbelmordeb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Funny, I just looked and it says in bright red, 2/13 for the January pack expires. I dunno what your talking about, haha. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User

today :)

i hope the rage drake comes out soon (tm)