test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gathering: Deer Skin

nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
This task requires a scythe. All other tasks in this category require a crossbow. I would expect that this task would also require a crossbow. After all, you're not exactly going to kill many deer by chasing after them with a scythe in your hand!

Comments

• nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @frozenfirevr @kreatyve Could someone make sure the developers or QA/QC sees this, please?
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I posted this (I think in the launch week bugs thread but certainly around that time), it appears nobody cares.
    That is disappointing, @minotaur2857.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's been forwarded. I think it's more of a lack of time to fix something like this, it's lower priority. They will probably fix it when they have free time. I think?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll dig into this.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

I'll dig into this.

That would require a pick as there is no shovel tool for gathering.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    @nitocris83 @kreatyve Thank you! It will help me because I have all my characters (save two) set up to specialize in one profession each. They're each responsible for gathering their own materials. This change will let me get rid of the scythe that my GWF-Leatherworker has just for gathering Deer Skin.