test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M15: Trickster Rogue Class Changes

1202122232426»

Comments

• 1) Duelist's Flurry
    immunity was removed with the rework. It was not in the description but after 3rd atack you could get immunity effect that for example in Dragon fights in SH when dragon try to push you away you could not be pushed, stuned or prone. I did not need to stop atacking dragon.

Now when i get the timing right i am being pushed and instatlly killed by red circle around dragon.
    Please get back this mechanic.

2)
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244946/bug-pvp-tr-no-longer-have-100-crit-chance-and-combat-advantage-in-stealth
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Can we get a final definitive list of the changes that went live please? The patch notes refer to this thread for info., but it seems entirely unreasonable to have to wade through 26 pages of forums to try to work out all the changes made. Please do an official post showing all the changes so that it's easy to find, thanks.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2019

1) Duelist's Flurry
    immunity was removed with the rework. It was not in the description but after 3rd atack you could get immunity effect that for example in Dragon fights in SH when dragon try to push you away you could not be pushed, stuned or prone. I did not need to stop atacking dragon.

Now when i get the timing right i am being pushed and instatlly killed by red circle around dragon.
    Please get back this mechanic.

2)
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244946/bug-pvp-tr-no-longer-have-100-crit-chance-and-combat-advantage-in-stealth

I have been playing recently and this is incorrect. The CC immunity for DF is still in place. I haven't fought dragons recently though and its possible that the devs changed dragon mechanics in some way within recent patches.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2019

Can we get a final definitive list of the changes that went live please? The patch notes refer to this thread for info., but it seems entirely unreasonable to have to wade through 26 pages of forums to try to work out all the changes made. Please do an official post showing all the changes so that it's easy to find, thanks.

Scroll down to see TR changes: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11013123-patch-notes:-version:-nw.105.20181022a.10
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC