test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devotion or Protection playing with Wizard and Ranger

larc#1138 larc Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I'm playing with my kids and we're planning on attempting some easier/underlevel content as a 3 man group. My OP has now reached level 30 and of course I have to pick between devotion and protection. Without a dedicated cleric in the group is our only real option devotion? or will the extra protection and threat offset the required healing? I'm just worried that picking devotion will turn things into a nightmare with the OP trying to be a cleric and failing miserably.

We are mainly playing for fun so it was either flip a coin or ask THIS question. Hopefully the answer is either 'it doesn't matter' or a landslide towards one mechanic.

Thanks for the input.

Comments

• geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Low lvl prot is better end game devo
  • feioso123feioso123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    It doesn't really matter much...both Prot and Devo are good options for leveling (just make sure you follow the Justice feat path)...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The 3 person content doesn't require roles, the mobs aren't really buffed from solo play.

At level 30, you not only get the choice of paragon, you are get a second loadout. That means you can be both, switching in PE or at a campfire.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother