test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twitch Prime Elite Intern Bundle

logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I recently connected my Neverwinter PC and Twitch accounts in order to claim the Twitch Prime Elite Intern bundle that came out today. After checking to make sure I connected it to the correct account (I did), I logged in to see if I had received anything.

Unfortunately, nothing was available at either of the Claims agents in Protector's Enclave.

I then saw that you may need to run through the tutorial in order to claim things so, being diligent, I created a new character and did just that to be sure. After I was done, I went back to check and see if the bundle had appeared.

It still hasn't.

I'm not sure if there's a coding bug preventing the items from appearing but I thought I would report it just in case. Is anyone else having issues with redeeming these rewards on their account?

And yes, to reiterate, I made absolutely sure I linked it to the correct Twitch Prime and Arc accounts, as well as chose PC as my option for redemption, so I know it's not an issue there.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please file a ticket with customer support. I believe this to be a bug. I have already forwarded a message about this to the dev team.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nikowyn1973nikowyn1973 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I always find that a restart of the game helps me to see rewards. Has happened that way for me since returning to NW last year.
  • logidoggy#2226 logidoggy Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ticket submitted! I tried rebooting the game from desktop too, it unfortunately didn't do anything.
  • sharinganheirsharinganheir Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I actually just came to the forum for that exact same problem. So it's not just you, and restarting didn't change it for me either.
  • catalistscatalists Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Same problem , i link my account after see news about it , but after 10 h i got nothing in-game. Twitch prime say me: i claim its reward
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. I have submitted a ticket
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • shadowwratheshadowwrathe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    can confirm same issue... submitting a ticket
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    same here, ticket id #190116-000128
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • helric9helric9 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Same here
  • willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    can confirm that
  • I created an amazon prime account. Then I created a twitch prime. Then I linked the twitch to prime. Then I linked the twitch to arc. Then I waited for the item. However, I still do not have the twitch prime rewards. I've checked the rewards claim agent in PE several times. This was last night. This morning, I still do not have the twitch prime rewards. I opened a ticket. [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,810,216.

Other people were able to obtain the twitch prime reward last night by completing the same steps, in the same way.
  • rockgardwarfrockgardwarf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same problem here, will submit a ticket later. Hope it get fixed :)
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I would like to grab this as well, but want to know that whatever the issue is is resolved before hand.

Please keep us updated.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Also, maybe a bit of feedback, it seems like almost EVERY rewards claim isnt done correctly. We shouldnt have to submit tickets on almost every one.. and it really starts to feel like that, I know it makes me very uncomfortable buying things , when it seems we never get the rewards correctly.
  • predador94predador94 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I've got mine earlier today, it took a few hours, seems like there's too many requests or something like that.
  • It's been over 8 hours since I completed the twitch tasks.

I've got mine earlier today, it took a few hours, seems like there's too many requests or something like that.

• Also, maybe a bit of feedback, it seems like almost EVERY rewards claim isnt done correctly. We shouldnt have to submit tickets on almost every one.. and it really starts to feel like that, I know it makes me very uncomfortable buying things , when it seems we never get the rewards correctly.

It makes me uncomfortable to make so many accounts with my personal information and link them together. I realize that they are doing it for marketing purposes. But it's a huge pain and it adds to the already considerable (and not unjustified) worry that my personal information could be compromised with every new digital account that I create.

It doesn't help things when, after all of the hoops you had to jump through, you don't even get the reward!
  • predador94predador94 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User

It's been over 8 hours since I completed the twitch tasks.

It took anything between 10-15 hours for me, i'm not sure because i went to sleep after a few hours.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Had this happen to me as well last night. Linked accounts and all that but no bundle. Went to bed and today the bundle is there properly. About the same time window as the above poster is seems, 10-15 hours.
  • dgoodman1dgoodman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I submitted a ticket as well as a short video showing off what happens. Essentially, once you finish linking your arcgames and Twitch.tv accounts together, you're told you will be taken to a loot page with a "Claim Your Loot" button on it, but it only takes you back to the original twitch loot page that tells you that you have to link your account still.

I've verified and triple checked (multiple browsers and logging out of both accounts and back in fully) that I am using the right accounts. The twitch.tv page itself says that the item has been added to my Twitch Prime account; it seems that it's only the connecting to Arcgames / Neverwinter that's a proble.
    Post edited by dgoodman1 on
    edited January 2019
    My suggestion to the person in charge of this, change the "automated rewarding" thing back to a simple code delivery system, so that we can redeem the key properly on our own...

Edit: 8hrs waiting, no update on the ticket, no items in game either.
    Want to know why?
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Same issue for me. There is a thread on Reddit about it as well.
  • mikeyh1988#9396 mikeyh1988 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am having the same issue but on xbox one. I watch a video provided by twitch and arc on the process and did it exactly the same way and still nothing.
  • I am having the same issue but on xbox one. I watch a video provided by twitch and arc on the process and did it exactly the same way and still nothing.

No response from the ticket I submitted. No response from cryptic on the forums. Not exactly confident that this will be resolved any time soon.

Why didn't they just give us a redeem code rather than all of this popup nonsense?? (that clearly was coded poorly)
  • troi#6929 troi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same Problem
  • Finally got the twitch prime reward.
    Well, i got a reply on the ticket and the reward is now ready to be claimed...
    Want to know why?
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Same problem.

Will try a ticket... Tho I've forgotten where that is... been awhile. (Luckily!)

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

Found it! (I feel bad for people who try the in-game version... not sure that's attached to anything)

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I got it without putting in a ticket after some people above said they got it and I use amazon prime for twitch. But was wondering why a companion that comes with 3 rank 8 bondings does not have a way to proc them?
    ... btw. are all rewards from this pack bound to account after claiming it?
    Want to know why?