test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

K Team MSP ..... Not Cool

With all the past bug reports in MSP that have yet to be addressed or fixed it is not cool to have it as a K Team Challenge. Between 1st boss having so many bugged fire balls. Small fire balls not breaking chains when used properly to large fireballs that do not spawn and then if the fireballs are near exit after killing boss i have seen many having problems leaving the area. The balls do not vanish and still do damage after boss is killed when some get close and then can not exit because of it or takes several tries. Seen many a player die trying to just exit the phase. Then just yesterday we had all bars knock off of Kabal yet next phase would not trigger.

Then last boss has even worse issues. Going into portals after all horrors are killed just to find out nothing inside portal can be targeted. Then ofc over damage to boss will cause party to wipe.

So why would anyone want to spend the time just to fail from bugs? These issues either should be fixed or Devs need to realize that some dungeons should not added to K Team and MSP is top contender.

Comments

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    same with 1 death, anyone dies, and whole group get booted, tired of same runs, big problems with one-shotted, no chance to revive by players.

that K-team isnt what most players want.
    Try to remember Barovia's Hunt with challenge cards, that was successful concept. pick different kind of scaled challenges.

since K-team run are scripted and some are not balanced, it is fixture theme of challenges, doesnt go very well, forced some to give up and wait another week for next "doable" run. it is mostly the 'missed the mark" of the week. poorly designed. it need to go back to drawing board and eliminate the flaws.
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Must disagree on this. People say the fire balls are bugged and in some way perhaps but perhaps not. Its simple if a fireball was used already to break a chain but does not leave the fight and you try to use the same ball ofc it isnt going to work. The only fireballs that will work are those that has not already been used. Normally if your chained a golem comes out and its that golem's fireball you need to use not the one that was there already.
    As for the last boss the over dps party wipe issue was fixed already many patches back.
    The issue with the portals happens only when you enter a portal at the same time as another or enter one someone else already went in.
    I will say I did msp kteam last week and it went smooth. Nothing really wrong with the dungeon. I am also glad it was added to the list.
  • Options
    heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

Must disagree on this. People say the fire balls are bugged and in some way perhaps but perhaps not. Its simple if a fireball was used already to break a chain but does not leave the fight and you try to use the same ball ofc it isnt going to work. The only fireballs that will work are those that has not already been used. Normally if your chained a golem comes out and its that golem's fireball you need to use not the one that was there already.
    As for the last boss the over dps party wipe issue was fixed already many patches back.
    The issue with the portals happens only when you enter a portal at the same time as another or enter one someone else already went in.
    I will say I did msp kteam last week and it went smooth. Nothing really wrong with the dungeon. I am also glad it was added to the list.

No idea how you can disagree or even what you are trying to disagree with. The balls should vanish once used but they don't always so bugged. Then even at 3rd phase when we kill the 5 archons i have had the chain/ball explode yet afterwards i am still chained. And also the large fireball used to crash into Kabal will not spawn sometimes. This has happened several times way more than a can count. Yet why are you trying to validate bugs as working as intended or last boss party still wipes if over DPS so no idea what your point is in saying it was fixed. Problem is theses bugs have been in game so long some are starting to think they are features.
  • Options
    eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Agreed, you dont even have to play K-team challenge to encounter this in msp that has been broken since release (and if I remember correctly developer team tried to fix it, especialy kabal) and its still broken with more problems while fighting Nostura in addition of the old ones (yes I mean "fast melt stopper" when you get instant killed if your dps is too fast).
    Any updates about these msp issues please, @nitocris83 ?