test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Workshop - Master's Desk is still in tutorial mode

fuerte3fuerte3 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Master's Desk is still in tutorial mode, "View new artisan applications here" tooltip is always there. It is not possible to decline applications.
Problem started when the the connection broke while I had accepted 2/4 artisans in tutorial quest. Then after a few patches the tutorial quest was finally fixed, but Master's Desk not. It is still in tutorial mode.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support?
  • Options

At least 10 times.

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    fuerte3 said:

At least 10 times.

If you provide me with your latest ticket number I can see about following up with support on status. Thanks!
  • Options
    My ticket: 181222-000032
  • Options
    emmamilla#8513 emmamilla Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    At least 10 times.
  • Options

At least 10 times.

It seems that if you submit a ticket in the game, it does not go anywhere. You need to submit a ticket in web site.
  • Options
    Now I got response from web support. It says that "Upon reviewing the information you have provided us, it seems to be a result of a possible unreported gameplay bug. I regret to inform you that the Customer Support is unable to fix bugs in the game as we do not have the tools to fix the issue that you encountered. Please do not worry as I'll gather the details that you've given to me and pass them on for further investigation. If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to submit an in-game bug report by selecting "Bug Report" from the list of available help options. Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You may also post about this issue on the official bug reports forum using the link below."

I guess that I need to continue making those in-game bug reports then.
    Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,802,901
  • Options
    Still not fixed.
  • Options
    fuerte3 said:

Still not fixed.

I'll check with the team on this for any additional info.
  • Options

fuerte3 said:

Still not fixed.

I'll check with the team on this for any additional info.
    Thank you, still not fixed in the latest patch.
  • Options
    Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,821,164.

• Options
    Still not fixed.
  • Options
    And not fixed.
  • Options
    nogeios#7044 nogeios Member Posts: 1 New User
    Stuck in tutorial, same position