test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sanctum Drank the Kool-Aid

Do you seek happiness? Inner peace? Meaning in life? Well, we can't help you there... because we drank too much of the kool-aid.

Sanctum is officially closing its doors. It has been a really good run. I want to say thank you to everyone who has been a part of the guild and all the friends we've made over the years. It was an honor and an experience I will never forget. Thank you Neverwinter.

❤ BH
Post edited by bleedingheart#2488 on

Comments

• bleedingheart#2488 bleedingheart Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    We hit GH 20 on June 9th! Our power boon should be maxed within a couple days after we grind out the last bit of influence. There is still space in our guild for more recruits!
    We are still active and recruiting!
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Curious how many active players are in this guild/alliance? My wife and I have many level 70 characters but focus on Tank / AC/DO and SW/CW. (Above 15k with boons) I'm thinking of transitioning to a new guild from our current to find a more active guild. Current guild has less than 10 people active on any given day. Thanks!
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • odimus#6176 odimus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    hello...do you have the treasure hunter boon open? Thank You.
    Many of us are running lair of the mad mage and all other content comfortably. We are able to support training runs within the guild. Our discord is full of build information and guides to help players adjust to the new mod.
    We have about 14 openings. Feel free to get a hold of me if you need a guild!
    We could use some experienced DPS that can run all content. Support players are welcome, too.
  • fieryruby#4216 fieryruby Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2020
    Nevermind